Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Coven win the last ToS game as well serial? Might be time to introduce a Medusa killing role to other factions!
Coven two wins.
Town one win.
Jester one win.
Executioner one win.
Serial Killer one win.

Mafia probably a bit underpowered without a guaranteed Ambusher. But they have many more deception roles that have been underutilized. Like the Janitor this game that failed to clean any roles.

That ability of reanimating dead bodies for an action is an amazingly versatile tool.
Tell me about it
Being able to control my self protect though- less amazing but oh well
I still think it would’ve been hillarious if the resurrected mafioso had killed another mafia instead though

Fantastic game all - a big shout out to Tarks, Jmoo Chip and Greene for putting up with my ramblings and for some really big clutch plays.

I *’d up in jail (not realising the Vig only had 3 bullets), then they stoned DERO removing the person who knew, and was pulled up on a few other things too. An incredible team effort to snatch that one! 😍
Well done Mr Melon.

For the reference, that info I received overnight when I died would have exposed you 😉

Was so much looking forward to lynching you 😂

What was MP_ 's * up to get modkilled?
It’s not uncommon for me to be modkilled, I was practically running the whole town so it’s only fair I get myself killed

Tell me about it
Being able to control my self protect though- less amazing but oh well
I still think it would’ve been hillarious if the resurrected mafioso had killed another mafia instead though

I tried to convince Chip early on to manipulate Barry to kill someone, and I had the same thought of how ironic it would be.

Also nice hypno message rye I was thinking there was a transporter until at least D5 from that message 😂

posted this in the mafia pm but i feel like this format is fairly breakable if town force everyone to claim d1. even if its vague like 'town protective'

theres not really many places for scum to hide given how much info town can generate in even a single night of actions in this format
Funnily enough I had a fake claim ready to go for eth-dog but he didn’t even ask me the question. Think he had his mind made up on me before that point so was quite moot.

Well done Mr Melon.

For the reference, that info I received overnight when I died would have exposed you 😉

Was so much looking forward to lynching you 😂

I genuinely considered you executing Denied then ‘claiming’ you got no info whilst being the jailor haha

Scandalous! All Phoenix players should have been modkilled for insider trading.

In all seriousness, great game Coven. You guys stayed really well hidden and contributed evenly on the main board. A deserved win.

Did Coven win the last ToS game as well serial? Might be time to introduce a Medusa killing role to other factions!

Awesome games from wiz, tarks, beaston and eth. I also enjoyed Nunez contribution early!

Nunez I love the plaguebearer role, and although you seemed doom to fail as people found holes in your theory, I loved every second of your crazy narrative!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried to convince Chip early on to manipulate Barry to kill someone, and I had the same thought of how ironic it would be.

Also nice hypno message rye I was thinking there was a transporter until at least D5 from that message 😂
i thought our hypno message on nunez n2 was more devilish

was hoping hed survive being 'poisoned' then the weight of all the inconsistencies in his story would make him an easy mislynch

feel a bit for nunez as it seems we've come to loggerheads in the 2 games we've played in together. but wouldnt have ended up being the worst thing for town if the plan went as we intended it

Nunez I love the plaguebearer role, and although you seemed doom to fail as people found holes in your theory, I loved every second of your crazy narrative!

Haha thanks mate. I said to Serial I can either play as a lurker and go the slow route or play as a heat magnet so had a lot of fun with it. Given I knew MC visited someone, I decided to hedge bets on that and vote him. When he gave no defence I went ham. When he flipped Doc I could only laugh.

Was one night off pestilence :(

posted this in the mafia pm but i feel like this format is fairly breakable if town force everyone to claim d1. even if its vague like 'town protective'

theres not really many places for scum to hide given how much info town can generate in even a single night of actions in this format
Good luck to anyone trying to coordinate everyone in these games to not only reveal their roles D1/2, but then get them to protect the correct power roles from evils over the subsequent Night Phases. 😂

I genuinely considered you executing Denied then ‘claiming’ you got no info whilst being the jailor haha
Haha nah when I was picking a target that night I was like oh there’s someone flying under the radar, I’ll bet my bottom dollar they’re up to no good. Got my results back and found out I was dead 😂

Haha nah when I was picking a target that night I was like oh there’s someone flying under the radar, I’ll bet my bottom dollar they’re up to no good. Got my results back and found out I was dead 😂

And here I was thinking after two days voting fridge, you’d pick him as your ‘under the radar’ person!

And here I was thinking after two days voting fridge, you’d pick him as your ‘under the radar’ person!
I figured someone would eventually raise the "omgfridge is always evil" card. I wanted to go a bit deeper which is why I targeted you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back