Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic game all - a big shout out to Tarks, Jmoo Chip and Greene for putting up with my ramblings and for some really big clutch plays.

I *’d up in jail (not realising the Vig only had 3 bullets), then they stoned DERO removing the person who knew, and was pulled up on a few other things too. An incredible team effort to snatch that one! 😍

Kinda figured they had it won when we failed to get any of them in the lynch yesterday. I took a risk and unfortunately it didn't pay off.

Well played Coven, you deserved the win. Also well done to BEaston for playing a great game as Juggernaut, very unlucky to just miss out.

No way I could have won in any case but I had two major blind spots at the end game. I was convinced tarks was the other village with kananooks based on no action n1 from the tracker will but kinda forgot about the necro lol. The other was I misread the Medusa role description as I thought they only had 3 stone gaze uses (even with the necronomicron). Medusa with the Necronomicron is super powerful.

Thanks for running serial_thrilla , that was a super fun game!!! Must have been a lot of work for you.

Congrats to coven, well played.

Dead PM please :)

Fantastic game all - a big shout out to Tarks, Jmoo Chip and Greene for putting up with my ramblings and for some really big clutch plays.

I *’d up in jail (not realising the Vig only had 3 bullets), then they stoned DERO removing the person who knew, and was pulled up on a few other things too. An incredible team effort to snatch that one! 😍
25 pages (mostly) between the pair of us, with an inordinate number of **** ups, misapprehensions and misunderstandings but we got there. 😂

Beaston, eth-dog, CursingFijian and Pie all played super games. I couldn’t keep track of one PM and one thread so how serial managed the volume he did is incomprehensible, so very big thank you for your work running this and apologies for so many last minute switches when you probably already had write ups ready to go 😂

25 pages (mostly) between the pair of us, with an inordinate number of * ups, misapprehensions and misunderstandings but we got there. 😂
I didn’t contribute much to those 25 pages at all… but i did read a lot of it.

What was MP_ 's * up to get modkilled?
Accidentally posted in the Phoenix team PM, a message meant for his teammates lol. I didn't see it, only in the dead pm, something like "sorry omgfridge I have to put your name down" or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I guess Coven knew my role for ages and made me do all their dirty work haha, bastards.

Unfortunately I had to keep going for the villagers that posed most threat to exposing my role. Each night phase I had the thought, 'do I target good or evil now' but it just seemed the village roles were more threatening each time.

So I guess Coven knew my role for ages and made me do all their dirty work haha, bastards.

Unfortunately I had to keep going for the villagers that posed most threat to exposing my role. Each night phase I had the thought, 'do I target good or evil now' but it just seemed the village roles were more threatening each time.
Yep. They used Senor M's corpse to track you when you killed Nunez. And the PM missed a kill on you earlier on.

Accidentally posted in the Phoenix team PM, a message meant for his teammates lol. I didn't see it, only in the dead pm, something like "sorry omgfridge I have to put your name down" or something

Scandalous! All Phoenix players should have been modkilled for insider trading.

In all seriousness, great game Coven. You guys stayed really well hidden and contributed evenly on the main board. A deserved win.

Did Coven win the last ToS game as well serial? Might be time to introduce a Medusa killing role to other factions!

Awesome games from wiz, tarks, beaston and eth. I also enjoyed Nunez contribution early!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back