Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Until her name is removed from the list , she is a valid target , perhpas, maybe, maybe not

Think before voting is all is say.
Yep, I think that is the only safe bet. That vote from you is dodgy as hell Nothing

Demure Princess please Raz
I think it is entirely unclear whether a vot for DP will count. I think when I voted getting a train on CF or Wiz was the better strategy.

I think we can... Still technically in the game according to the mod

Seems odd but this is indeed an odd game, in a good way. I don’t see a modkill for not voting, either.

DemurePrincess please Raz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which 4 on Chippy?
beaston me kurve and tgrs is who i had

i see we haven't had a result yet

GIF by CBC

Big brain here checking in again!

I see WW is breaking some new ground. Lynching the indefensible. What a wonderful sentiment. Cop that DemurePrincess!

Can we figure out who has left clues today? I would like to point out that I have quite deliberately been very unhelpful.

brag chris redd GIF by Saturday Night Live

Big brain here checking in again!

I see WW is breaking some new ground. Lynching the indefensible. What a wonderful sentiment. Cop that DemurePrincess!

Can we figure out who has left clues today? I would like to point out that I have quite deliberately been very unhelpful.

brag chris redd GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm taking the inclusion of DP in the vote when they clearly can't play as suspended, might mean we interpreted the clue correctly.

Targets are Chippy and DP.

We don’t, because Club Secretary can change any of the DP votes to me and I’ll get lynched.

No biggie, at least you know who I am!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back