Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Hm... Is this suggesting that CFigjam was the mayor? 🤔 He didn't respond because he himself died maybe.

I thought this too, but Fiji typically goes down the path of skirting around facts over telling actual lies, in my experience. I.e if he was mayor, idk he’d say ‘I’m definitely a townsperson’ and something more like ‘I’m not evil that’s for sure’ - if that makes sense.

I have no idea what's going on at this point

So a normal game for me

I can't even zero in on the wrong person this game like last time I played.

Chef
Recipe
Evil wanting to take over chefs kitchen
It’s evil’s cooking show
It’s my show

This game is too easy

This smells like someone trying to cook up trouble if you ask me 🤣

IMS is still probably the one I’m voting for today unless they consider contributing. I’m just not buying the “I’m back!” Whilst not actually posting anything of value. No thoughts, nothing.
other than don't vote for tgrs I'm not going to say why

IMS is still probably the one I’m voting for today unless they consider contributing. I’m just not buying the “I’m back!” Whilst not actually posting anything of value. No thoughts, nothing.

I provided a thought, you are just obsessed with me.

other than don't vote for tgrs I'm not going to say why

It's nice that evil are trying to pander to have me out myself in the role...

If that is what everyone wants, then I am happy to reveal

It's nice that evil are trying to pander to have me out myself in the role...

If that is what everyone wants, then I am happy to reveal
well you're doing a bang up job of keeping a low profile here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was clearly something garnered from whatever role you’ve got and the PMs from the mod.

Do you have anything beyond that? Any suspicion on anyone? Any thoughts on the clues provided in the write ups?

I gave a clue as to what role I have, I can't do much more than that apart from revealing.

Ultimately, you guys didn't listen to Chippy and you just vote willy-nilly, in a game like this, rushing in is stupid and usually led by evil factions, so that is my thought process right now.

Unfortunately, I don't have any further information right now, so lets see how today and tonight plays out, and then I may have more.

Just hold off for now, although watching KT melts are fun.
oh its too early

we could still get info today

but if nothing presents I'm going to go him

All I can glean from the write-up is that one crew successfully killed CJ (role unknown), and the other crew tried to attack someone at the hotel and was thwarted by the Town Patrol, but I can't figure out what the recipe is about... and who it could be referring to. And why the mayor didn't answer calls?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back