Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol sus af 🤣
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Chapter Five

The Townsfolk met at the park and they screamed at each other. This continued until finally someone yelled out "I saw TGRs in a Security Uniform, he is Guilty" almost as one the crowd turned to look at TGRs who stammered and stuttered about his innocence. But the crowd were now rabid and grabbed the rope and lassoed tgrs .

TGRs looked at those in the crowd pleading with eyes to be released but nothing happened and he was strung up high with the other bodies swaying in the wind. As he hung there with his final breath he whispered a name and then coughed and died.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Beaston and KT?
KT sounds like he doesn't even want to play, it's weird. If he's evil he can only be Billabong. I feel like he's a villager and has nfi what's going on.
Jury out on BEaston, I don't think he's contributed much to the game either which doesn't seem like him.

KT sounds like he doesn't even want to play, it's weird. If he's evil he can only be Billabong. I feel like he's a villager and has nfi what's going on.
Jury out on BEaston, I don't think he's contributed much to the game either which doesn't seem like him.
If KT is village then that would make you evil

Why can he only be Billabong? Are you Bunyip?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back