Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

In.

My grandpa used to own 750 acres of cattle farm in Bunyip. One of my favourite places to visit as a kid. My stupid arse dickhead if an Uncle inherited and sold it.

I play this game in honour of Zappa who was the designated kids horse.

Let’s go!
I love this 🫶🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also choose this guy's dead wife is the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet and I never get tired of seeing it referenced.
that is brilliant, but mine was a Simpson’s reference

really need more interest . Will have a think gir I can adjust for less players and still hehe it work
Don't stress, it often takes a while for people to say they're keen. And most games tend to start on a Sunday evening, so there's plenty of time. You can of course start on any day you like, but I'd recommend against Friday night.

I'll be upset if por_please_ya's big comeback only amounts to 1 game. Same goes for the walking goo that is croweater 41.

When I was looking at some of my old games, I noticed Bluelegs won almost all of them. Would be good to see how they go in this one.

Is Grand Uncle Horace allowed back after his recent indiscretions? Similarly, it's surely time for SSwans2011 to end his self-imposed exile. But why is it always Swans fans?!?

And Wosh - I'll give you a carrot if you play.

Don't stress, it often takes a while for people to say they're keen. And most games tend to start on a Sunday evening, so there's plenty of time. You can of course start on any day you like, but I'd recommend against Friday night.
I thought it would be starting on Sunday? Gives plenty of time for sign ups

I'll be upset if por_please_ya's big comeback only amounts to 1 game. Same goes for the walking goo that is croweater 41.

When I was looking at some of my old games, I noticed Bluelegs won almost all of them. Would be good to see how they go in this one.

Is Grand Uncle Horace allowed back after his recent indiscretions? Similarly, it's surely time for SSwans2011 to end his self-imposed exile. But why is it always Swans fans?!?

And Wosh - I'll give you a carrot if you play.
It's the self loathing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back