Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be upset if por_please_ya's big comeback only amounts to 1 game. Same goes for the walking goo that is croweater 41.

When I was looking at some of my old games, I noticed Bluelegs won almost all of them. Would be good to see how they go in this one.

Is Grand Uncle Horace allowed back after his recent indiscretions? Similarly, it's surely time for SSwans2011 to end his self-imposed exile. But why is it always Swans fans?!?

And Wosh - I'll give you a carrot if you play.
Sorry MC I just don’t have the time to spare to get into a game properly.

really need more interest . Will have a think gir I can adjust for less players and still hehe it work

It’s only Tuesday, give it a few days and start it over the weekend. People will turn up.

Signups usually over 4-5 days, people will roll in slowly

I find it best to start Sunday night as gives the weekdays to run (availability on weekends can be patchy for some), but up to each mod how they do it/what suits best
i will follow that existing system. sadly weekends are different in country i live in now comapred to australia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raz You should edit the second post of the thread to include the list of signups.

Also in.
yes I will do that later today . I having a day in hospital today (nothing serious just a cheque of my veins as I diabetic and they worried about circulation to my foot which is infected )

So once back at work with all my spreadsheets will fully update

Hello Gralin, my old angry friend
Angry Jake Gyllenhaal GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back