Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

TheGoatBaron , Kurve, DemurePrincess , MC Bad Genius , thewizardmelon , King Tenz , BEaston ,
CursingFijian , Nothing , tgrs , dank420_ , jmoo wan ,Itsmyshow , por_please_ya ,MP_ , Wickzki , Chipmunk

Tagging you to remind you of the game.

Should be starting Sunday.

Will do all setup and PM those with roles once randomly chosen.

Voting MUST be down by BOLDING the PLayerName and Tagging myself Raz

All communications in PMs to be kept secret.
No discussing game outside of the thread and in PMs if i create one for you

THere will be a story chapter update each day and that will include any successful ACTIONS over night and the story will include any RED HERRINGS left by the ACTIONEES if they choose and any CLUES i decide to place in story,

Also please NOTE that during some days there will be some RANDOM events I will choose to enter and these will bring TWISTS to the GAME

Hope you all ready for Sunday and enjoy

Roger that. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This shouldn’t be allowed. I’m innocent. It’s not my fault I caught Gralin in a dress and is now taking it out on me. Not that there’s anything wrong with him wearing a dress. It’s none of my concern. I’m starting it off, Gralini is pure evil. The most evil character in this edition of Werewolf. I’m just a simple villager, as always!

This thing started yet? I forgot about this!

And for shame… I signed up just to kill MC Bad Genius
Season 5 Episode 22 GIF by Parks and Recreation

ALL, please ensure to note the following change to role

Bunyip Lawyer – Due to knowledge of the law can claim immunity from the Lynch squad on the next day. And if the LAWYER receives the most votes in a LYNCH they will do a RAZZLE DAZZLE on the crowd and the person who voted last (doesn't matter who they voted for) will be found Guilty instead and LYNCHED

ALL, please ensure to note the following change to role

Bunyip Lawyer – Due to knowledge of the law can claim immunity from the Lynch squad on the next day. And if the LAWYER receives the most votes in a LYNCH they will do a RAZZLE DAZZLE on the crowd and the person who voted last (doesn't matter who they voted for) will be found Guilty instead and LYNCHED
I hope this lawyer is better than the Swans legal team. Let us prey!

OK all ROLES have been PMed. Hopefully that worked.

Remember please do not discuss this game outside of those PMs and in this thread. Nowhere else.

This should be a fun quick game as i just getting my hand dirty again with this type of stuff.
Hopefully it is fun and I will improve if i get to MOD another one

Game will officially begin when i post CHAPTER ONE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back