Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapter ONE

After the shocking news of a body being found down the bottom of the local mine, the townsfolk were on edge. They all wondered how this could have happened. The mine was supposed to be a safe place. Perhaps Bunyip Company had been cutting costs and not focused on safety.

Late in the afternoon folks were seen closing up their stores and heading back into town to spend time at the local Bunyip Hotel bar.

A bit of old-time music was playing on the Juke box in the corner. But most of the crowd were silent, thinking of the death of one so young. Nobody knew who the body was, it seemed it was an out of towner. But still a dead body was disturbing.

One person in the room was thinking much, much, more deeper. Planning Vengeance for the death of their son. This person knew why their son had died as he had recently discovered the identity of the Company owner and had been planning on meeting with the Clubs Chief to reveal all. But had somehow “fallen” into the mine on way to the club meeting.

Another person in the room was only thinking relief after their identity remained hidden. It was vital for their plan to not be revealed too early and face the town realising one of their own was going to take over the whole town.

Yet another person was sitting drinking a beer with a lovely froth on top. They were thinking the town looked dangerous. Perhaps they should form a Town Patrol.

Everyone else just drunk and ate before heading home as the Hotel closed.

First Afternoon Closes

Everyone has a choice now.

1. First 5 PMs to me requesting to stay in HOTEL will sleep there. (obviously they got too drunk to go home)
2. First person to PM request a night in the MINE ( a scary place but maybe safe)
3. Send me a PM of whom you are inviting into your home tonight (only one other person)
4, Send me a PM confirming you staying at anothers home
5. Do nothing and you will sleep peacefully at your own home (maybe peacefully)

First Afternoon Closes

Everyone has a choice now.

1. First 5 PMs to me requesting to stay in HOTEL will sleep there. (obviously they got too drunk to go home)
2. First person to PM request a night in the MINE ( a scary place but maybe safe)
3. Send me a PM of whom you are inviting into your home tonight (only one other person)
4, Send me a PM confirming you staying at anothers home
5. Do nothing and you will sleep peacefully at your own home (maybe peacefully)
Well this is interesting!

Who’s sleeping with who??

REfer to post up above.

Yes all PMs sent . if you got no PM then your are a freindly likrrle Townsfolk. Picking the wild flowers. waiting for your dreams to come true.

Food Love GIF by foodpanda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NIGHT WILL BEGIN at 9PM Sunday 14th July.

DAY will begin at 9AM Mondy 15th July.

Only activities now are in PMd discussions and PICKING where you sleep tonight

AS the TOWN PATROL can only protect one place per night.
I'll sleep on the park bench thanks. I don't trust the ladies in those brothels being so handsome as I am!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back