Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

A potato cake?

I didn’t finish 😂

wondering who this person is warning against…

For what it’s worth I’m working on the angle that she is the end of a word as it’s not a capital letter, but not sure what it could be.

I don’t get the goat kill being a modkill
depends how you read this I guess

Raz has said the hotel wasn't full and that TBG picked the park bench

Spending night on a PARK BENCH is very deadly !

Choose wisely folks , choose wisely.

Follow the dirctions and you will live longer... MAYBE

I’m tempted by Wickzki as a name which conceivably end in a ‘she’ sound.

Also, if they aren’t around later this feels like a game where we need a lot of active discussion to resolve the clues.

I’m tempted by Wickzki as a name which conceivably end in a ‘she’ sound.

Also, if they aren’t around later this feels like a game where we need a lot of active discussion to resolve the clues.
speaking of where is MP_

depends how you read this I guess

Raz has said the hotel wasn't full and that TBG picked the park bench

I don’t even see the park bench as an option? Will have more time to break this down later but perhaps PARK BENCH is an anagram or clue to the kill?

Celebrating the Port win

Oh wait

Celebration Brandonellis GIF by Gold Coast SUNS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't we just do the most natural thing and follow the lead of the beautiful and bold.

And lynch thewizardmelon.

My argument against that is I know he is always up for a clue discussion and if we lynch and evil kills the people who are giving it a crack (certainly from day 1 with very limited clues) this game is going to be incredibly boring. Same reason why you shouldn’t be lynched.

My argument against that is I know he is always up for a clue discussion and if we lynch and evil kills the people who are giving it a crack (certainly from day 1 with very limited clues) this game is going to be incredibly boring. Same reason why you shouldn’t be lynched.

Second argument is that I’m also incredibly handsome?

…right?

I think you’re being a tad creative personally
i mean i was the one suggesting not having a safe place to sleep could be death

if goaty actually picked park bench being silly that would still fit with that

its all spitballing at this point

I don’t even see the park bench as an option? Will have more time to break this down later but perhaps PARK BENCH is an anagram or clue to the kill?

Also, the same could be said of Salt and Vinegar, an anagram or alternate meaning?

I.e Salt = Na + Vinegar = acetic acid and H2O. Na + AA + HO

= NaAAhH O-dea 😅😂

I mean at this point I'm leaning towards testing out the salt and vinegar theory on chipmunk

I’m reading the letter as this Salt n Vinegar warning jmoo about a lady (who signs a threatening letter Sincerely and keeps the bit with their name?) and the lady destroying the evidence so that’s who we should be looking for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back