Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Day Two Paper New
The local paper the BUNYIP GAZETTE was delivered and as the town read the paper with their morning coffee and toast. They were shocked to see the headlines and pictures

Headline

Another popular local was murdered in her bed last night. This horrible act was reported to this paper by a phone call early this morning when someone with a foreign accent told us that we should go check on KURVE , telling us we would find incriminating evidence at the scene. The phone caller had reported loud music from Kurve's house.

When this reporter arrived at the scene the front door was wide open and lots of footprints were seen inside, seems they had not tried to hide their entry. What was mysterious was there appeared to have been two different sets of footprints. Blood-stained shoe prints from the bedroom throughout the house.

Upon a quick examination of the body a Shiny Knife was still stuck in the body but it looked like Kurve had been shot as well.

We searched the house for any evidence of whom did this and we found this note on Kurves dining table.

It read “ To whom it may concern , I think I am being followed and I am terrified . I just need a little bit more evidence and then I can infirm the town if all I know . I will leave this note for any who may enter this mine . I gave gathered evidence that appears to implicate Kurve as a member of a weird cult in town . It is either her or the one who gave me evidence on kurve, I will leave another note somewhere with the name of the one who gave me the pics of kurve dancing”

The note didn't appear to be written by Kurve so we beg the writer of this note to come forward and let this Newspaper know who made these claims.

Strangely in the garden we found a business card it stated

Beastly Lawyers at your service
Call us if you need to be saved.

0410-666-6666

My guess would be 1 of the 3 onto Chip because they were all in early. With 3 or 4 non votes, it would have been hard to know for sure to take votes off DP.

I was first to name Chippy as Salt and Vinegar but if I hadn't done it, someone else would have because it was an easy clue.

So, who held back and jumped straight on it?

Porps?

I got sent a letter overnight:

"I know who did the murders, i cant hide it anymore, come visit me at the mine when you can"

it was signed

MilkShakelover

The game is a foot. Do you
1. THrow the paper away as an obvious RED HERRING as you already know the guilty
2. Decide to risk the night time and visit the MINE
3. Decide to tell the town tomorrow about this.
4. Decide to hold the paper until you get more information

I chose to go to the mine knowing it was a massive risk seeing that my role is known. I found another note saying:

"SUCKER! we know who you are, now the town is ours"

I feel like the gamble paid off as no one in the hotel died last night.

Traveling to the mine also gave me this:

as you head back to town though you do see MP_ carrying a pillow and blanket to the mine to sleep.

I got sent a letter overnight:

"I know who did the murders, i cant hide it anymore, come visit me at the mine when you can"

it was signed

MilkShakelover

The game is a foot. Do you
1. THrow the paper away as an obvious RED HERRING as you already know the guilty
2. Decide to risk the night time and visit the MINE
3. Decide to tell the town tomorrow about this.
4. Decide to hold the paper until you get more information

I chose to go to the mine knowing it was a massive risk seeing that my role is known. I found another note saying:

"SUCKER! we know who you are, now the town is ours"

I feel like the gamble paid off as no one in the hotel died last night.

Traveling to the mine also gave me this:

as you head back to town though you do see MP_ carrying a pillow and blanket to the mine to sleep.
Sweet so it seems someone relating to "Milkshakelover" is evil, and MP is cleared for last nights kill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was first to name Chippy as Salt and Vinegar but if I hadn't done it, someone else would have because it was an easy clue.

So, who held back and jumped straight on it?

Porps?
I agreed with you about the connection. But Chip came out and defended himself, and I didn't know whether he was being overly defensive or not but it made sense what he said (that the Salt n Vinegar wasn't the one who killed jmoo). I didn't vote for him :)

I agreed with you about the connection. But Chip came out and defended himself, and I didn't know whether he was being overly defensive or not but it made sense what he said (that the Salt n Vinegar wasn't the one who killed jmoo). I didn't vote for him :)
I think the conjecture is one of us had our vote manipulated onto Chip.

I think MP is cleared but this is on my way back to town.
My question is the timing and why someone would actually sleep at the mine.
Not sure, maybe thought there could be clues there? It does seem an odd location to have as an option.

I think MP is cleared but this is on my way back to town.
My question is the timing and why someone would actually sleep at the mine.
I thought about it, as I was wondering if there was some game mechanic trigger with it or something. I mean it must be in the game for a reason right? But no, I stayed at the hotel.

I mean, of course the lawyer would say that ;)

Feels like a similar clue to the Chip one, which we were told was a red herring? The milkshake thing seems more likely to be true, but I guess we need to be open to all these options.

One thing is for sure - if Kurve was killed twice, they can’t have been evil. Also need to try make sense of the note she received.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back