Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

. I gave gathered evidence that appears to implicate Kurve as a member of a weird cult in town . It is either her or the one who gave me evidence on kurve, I will leave another note somewhere with the name of the one who gave me the pics of kurve dancing

But then this incriminates Kurve, or at least is someone trying to frame her. MP was also there, right?

The local paper the BUNYIP GAZETTE was delivered and as the town read the paper with their morning coffee and toast. They were shocked to see the headlines and pictures

Headline

Another popular local was murdered in her bed last night. This horrible act was reported to this paper by a phone call early this morning when someone with a foreign accent told us that we should go check on KURVE , telling us we would find incriminating evidence at the scene. The phone caller had reported loud music from Kurve's house.

When this reporter arrived at the scene the front door was wide open and lots of footprints were seen inside, seems they had not tried to hide their entry. What was mysterious was there appeared to have been two different sets of footprints. Blood-stained shoe prints from the bedroom throughout the house.

Upon a quick examination of the body a Shiny Knife was still stuck in the body but it looked like Kurve had been shot as well.

We searched the house for any evidence of whom did this and we found this note on Kurves dining table.

It read “ To whom it may concern , I think I am being followed and I am terrified . I just need a little bit more evidence and then I can infirm the town if all I know . I will leave this note for any who may enter this mine . I gave gathered evidence that appears to implicate Kurve as a member of a weird cult in town . It is either her or the one who gave me evidence on kurve, I will leave another note somewhere with the name of the one who gave me the pics of kurve dancing”

The note didn't appear to be written by Kurve so we beg the writer of this note to come forward and let this Newspaper know who made these claims.

Strangely in the garden we found a business card it stated

Beastly Lawyers at your service
Call us if you need to be saved.

0410-666-6666
The highlighted are the words I find interesting.

Foreign accent - CF or Wickzki maybe
Loud music - ?
Bloody foot prints from bedroom - did someone sleepover
Shiny knife - shiny been mentioned a few times.

The real tragedy?

OP removed my figjam status overnight.

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

Loud music - ?
The loud music could refer to the Billabong club, since they supposedly do a lot of clapping and dancing before they kill someone.

So we're assuming MP slept at the mine last night based on the info from dank?

I found this part of the note interesting:
To whom it may concern , I think I am being followed and I am terrified . I just need a little bit more evidence and then I can infirm the town if all I know . I will leave this note for any who may enter this mine . I gave gathered evidence that appears to implicate Kurve as a member of a weird cult in town . It is either her or the one who gave me evidence on kurve, I will leave another note somewhere with the name of the one who gave me the pics of kurve dancing”

The bold would indicate this note was originally left in the mine, and was then taken to Kurve's house. By the killer?

Either way someone who has been to the mine was then at kurves house later. They thought that Kurve was a member of the Billabong Club (ie the cult), does that mean MP is the killer for the Bunyips?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To whom it may concern , I think I am being followed and I am terrified . I just need a little bit more evidence and then I can infirm the town if all I know . I will leave this note for any who may enter this mine . I gave gathered evidence that appears to implicate Kurve as a member of a weird cult in town . It is either her or the one who gave me evidence on kurve, I will leave another note somewhere with the name of the one who gave me the pics of kurve dancing”

The bold would indicate this note was originally left in the mine, and was then taken to Kurve's house. By the killer?

Either way someone who has been to the mine was then at kurves house later. They thought that Kurve was a member of the Billabong Club (ie the cult), does that mean MP is the killer for the Bunyips?
You may be on to something there! MP's been pretty quiet too.

Loud music - ?

Unless I have missed something it's not me. I was party to seeing the shiny in the cell last evening though.

Does the foreign accent join the other clue about madness yesterday about Fijian (foreign used name).

That would be two clues that line up there now.

Did Kurve know this as well? She mentioned something about someone with photos of her as well.

Did Kurve know this as well? She mentioned something about someone with photos of her as well.

Yeah she said the Bunyips were sending photos around, accusing her of being Billabong? But with two kill attempts on her (as per the write-up), it feels like she wasn't in either camp.

Yeah she said the Bunyips were sending photos around, accusing her of being Billabong? But with two kill attempts on her (as per the write-up), it feels like she wasn't in either camp.
Or someone slept at her place last night?

Or someone slept at her place last night?
She was shot and stabbed. With no vig, it leaves the two factions with kills so either one faction killed her twice or both factions took her out.

Do you have to allow someone to stay in your home though? And how does it work if someone chooses to stay somewhere else - can someone stay in their house without the homeowner?
You need to be invited and then you can choose to stay in the house. If you're not invited you can't stay. You need them to be home too, so you can't invite someone then stay at the hotel.

IMS, CF, tgrs and Wick the 4 with 10 or less posts. I think we definitely find evil among them, but I have no idea which one.
I think we've gotta dig into the clues more. Normally lurkers are both evil and good, although someone could do an analysis of posts related to faction/role to prove that wrong if they like haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back