Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

What were you doing in the cells in the first place?

I wasn't in the cells. I was walking past them and something shiny caught my eye. I elected to tell the town rather than break into retrieve it or go directly home.

From memory a lot of us voted Chip based on Kurve's theory which has proven to be a red herring and I reckon a lot voted DP just because she was banned?
Hard to gather a lot from that

I, for one, didn't vote DP because she was banned. I voted DP because of the clue about a feminine sounding name.

The only bit is that most likely one of you, me or porps was manipulated onto Chip to make it a tie (or 1 of the 5 on DP was manipulated off onto someone else). If the write up didn't indicate DP was Bunyip, I'd have thought it was their tribe trying to save DP.
I had voted chip already before he revealed sheriff, but seems a vote was definitely put on him to force the double lynch

MP_ did you see me at the mine?
I have nfi what you’re on about, I have nfi what is even happening in this game as I’ve been awol for two days

From memory a lot of us voted Chip based on Kurve's theory which has proven to be a red herring and I reckon a lot voted DP just because she was banned?
Hard to gather a lot from that

My vote was on DP because chipmunk claimed sheriff.

Fwiw, the cryptic clues point at CF for me and his continued subtle digs at me suggest I’m perhaps looking in the right spot.

The only bit is that most likely one of you, me or porps was manipulated onto Chip to make it a tie (or 1 of the 5 on DP was manipulated off onto someone else). If the write up didn't indicate DP was Bunyip, I'd have thought it was their tribe trying to save DP.
Actually scratch that. DP was clearly Bunyip otherwise Billabong would have manipulated a vote from DP onto Chip, thereby guaranteeing Chip die.
can't save DP going to die anyway

taking the sheriff out was the play regardless of DP role

MP and MCBG and Chip didn't vote in the end so it was too close
I wrote this before RL got in the way and didn't post it.

Why is that? You're sharing a PM?

You have a serious hard on for me don't you?

I am not stupid enough to reveal why, I am just making it clear that the vote doesn't belong there.

You have a serious hard on for me don't you?

I am not stupid enough to reveal why, I am just making it clear that the vote doesn't belong there.
What about MP or CF or KT?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible TheGoatBaron wasn't modkilled, but tried to kill the Psychotic Partner and was killed in retribution? Natural causes probably suggests not though.

So who do we think missed a kill - Bunyips or Billabongs?
Chapter two said the Bunyips left the burnt note red herring

MP_ Raz

I’m not satisfied with his response
celebrate hell yeah GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

We got a vote!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back