Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

You're currently leading the votes with 100% of the votes. Is there anything we need to know before you get lynched (with 1 vote).
I’m already in the dead pm so stop tagging me

My phone rings.
it is an unknown number

i answer anyway
a crackling voice says

" you are in danger, the whole town is. i can help. EXplore the hotel you are clever and will find something useful, but you must do it alone as you cant trust these people"

Obviously I have chosen to ignore the warning and to inform the town.

I was high on him when he was Cursing Figjam, seems to have lost a bit if pep since.
He called wiz a weirdo today

Other than that he's giving nothing on purpose by his own words

He called wiz a weirdo today

Other than that he's giving nothing on purpose by his own words
Really just a play on figjam. He's still high on my list.

I feel that this version more than most needs everyone trying to move forward. Even if they are wrong then others can work off it. At the moment, it's a handful of musings.

Really just a play on figjam. He's still high on my list.

I feel that this version more than most needs everyone trying to move forward. Even if they are wrong then others can work off it. At the moment, it's a handful of musings.
The problem at the moment is two people have voted for two different targets and we literally can't rely on anyone else to post let alone vote right now

So do we push one of CF or MP to three?

Or do we wait a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know who's side dank is on. Wick could be setting up good. I'm leaning MP but will give it 20 minutes

Giving me too much credit I'm afraid.

I'm definitely bring targeted by someone

Dear diary,

Who knew mines were so dark and uncomfortable. As soon as I arrived I noticed the canary in the cage was dead, was this a sign , should I stay the night? I fumbled for my headlamp and noticed footprints that weren’t my own. I followed them for hours, twisting my way through a cavernous hell of bugs and a nasty aroma. As the morning came I found a body in a room that could only be described as dank…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back