Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but it was a note left that the chef then cooked.

train in fine weather (no rain) = T
hoe without santa (ho ho ho) = E
A dash of ben but first remove the stinger (stinger is bee/b)
1/6 the amazon, directly in the middle = AZ

TEENA or TEENZ - now obviously I've got something wrong there (if only there was 3 across that could give me a letter).

If you were one of the prisoners, you wouldn't mention the SPE.
Tenz
bee without the n

My summary so far:

jmoo - murdered with a red herring so killed by Bunyip - was Billabong by the other numbers that have come out.
TGB - no red herring so killed by Billabong (or modkill - but if DP didn't get MKed surely not a MK)
Kurve killed by both so townie.
DP screamed "I own this town", do we believe that? So Bunyip head
Chippy was Sheriff
MP was Billabong - the killer? - thrown under the bus by the boss?
CF was Mayor with no red herring so killed by Billabong

Journo and Patrol are out there.

Was it confirmed that the patrol was the hotel yesterday? Because there was no kill by Bunyip but a note left. I suspect that it's a red herring. But not sure which part.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

My summary so far:

jmoo - murdered with a red herring so killed by Bunyip - was Billabong by the other numbers that have come out.
TGB - no red herring so killed by Billabong (or modkill - but if DP didn't get MKed surely not a MK)
Kurve killed by both so townie.
DP screamed "I own this town", do we believe that? So Bunyip head
Chippy was Sheriff
MP was Billabong - the killer? - thrown under the bus by the boss?
CF was Mayor with no red herring so killed by Billabong

Journo and Patrol are out there.

Was it confirmed that the patrol was the hotel yesterday? Because there was no kill by Bunyip but a note left. I suspect that it's a red herring. But not sure which part.
yeah except the last update indicated both heads are still alive

Ok.. Finally took some time to catch up and understand what is going on in here.. As much as I could anyways.

Now, I didn't want to vote for tgrs until I truly understood the roles, but now I think I have it worked out, I am confident with hitting tgrs today thanks Raz , been protecting some clubs.
looney tunes hello GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

tgrs why would IMS be so certain on you now?
As I said in an earlier post
He’s either fishing
Deflecting from the fact I stated in an earlier post that finding the shiny knife in the jail the day after he spent the night there is suspicious
Or he is the town journalist but I consider this to be extremely unlikely considering none of the clues in the newspaper reference me imo

Chapter Four

The little town of Bunyip was a mess. The hotel had experienced a fire from a suspicious recipe. The Sherrif had been lynched by the townsfolk. The unknow Mayor is no longer responding so presumed dead.

The Bunyip Company held a meeting in their office near the mine and the 4 in the room were carefully plotting their next fiendish plot. The company owner smiled as he looked at his employees. "Today we will stir up the crowd. They are clutching at the air and coming up with very little which is wonderful. Soon we will rule supreme. I think we have shown how clever we are , then tonight we finish off what we planned all along"

Meanwhile the SEcret room in the Hotel had 3 folk dressed in robes and wearing masks. The music was played and they danced. They swung around and clapped. The chief of this cult sang loudest. Then turned to the others and screamed "DIE DIE DIE. they must all DIE"
The Mysterious one starting floating and ripped their robe off and chanted.

The bodies in the town square swayed in the breeze from the ropes around their necks.

The morgue was filling.

From a small population of 18 there were only 11 remaining.
No Mayor, no sheriff. A quiet town reporter. How will they survive the day and the following night
Nothing :pointup:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said in an earlier post
He’s either fishing
Deflecting from the fact I stated in an earlier post that finding the shiny knife in the jail the day after he spent the night there is suspicious
Or he is the town journalist but I consider this to be extremely unlikely considering none of the clues in the newspaper reference me imo

So this is the deflection? Admitting that IF I was the town journalist, I'd be telling the truth?

So Club security?

Yesterday you were keen to protect tgrs, what changed?

I didn't protect him, I said "I wasn't going to be voting for him" and as I said before, I needed some clarification.

you haven't told us anything though

Ok.. Finally took some time to catch up and understand what is going on in here.. As much as I could anyways.

Now, I didn't want to vote for tgrs until I truly understood the roles, but now I think I have it worked out, I am confident with hitting tgrs today thanks Raz , been protecting some clubs.

So this is the deflection? Admitting that IF I was the town journalist, I'd be telling the truth?
I doubt it because of what I just said
Point to a clue that indicates me because I can’t see it
The deflection is randomly throwing my name out there as someone you wouldn’t vote for despite not revealing any information as to why
It seems like a classic misdirect

I didn't protect him, I said "I wasn't going to be voting for him" and as I said before, I needed some clarification.
Finally landed back in Melbourne.

One thing I won't be doing today is voting for TGrs.
Apologies. I had interpreted that as you were clearing tgrs.

I doubt it because of what I just said
Point to a clue that indicates me because I can’t see it
The deflection is randomly throwing my name out there as someone you wouldn’t vote for despite not revealing any information as to why
It seems like a classic misdirect

Well, I am telling you right now that you are Club Security, I have the only clue I need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back