Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt it because of what I just said
Point to a clue that indicates me because I can’t see it
The deflection is randomly throwing my name out there as someone you wouldn’t vote for despite not revealing any information as to why
It seems like a classic misdirect
It's not a clue in the newspaper updates he's talking about. He's saying he's the journalist and he seered your role.

Ok folks, so how this looks to me is that there is a group that have now gotten together to "fight the allegations". Just bookmark and remember this.
One person asking what’s ur reasoning?
It's not a clue in the newspaper updates he's talking about. He's saying he's the journalist and he seered your role.
What would he be waiting for then
Why not reveal it outright?

IMS could be the Bunyip head too, now that I've moved DP out of that role, as they get a seer too.

The poem feels like a red herring, but yeah I finally understand the Tenz connection. Bunyips picked him to throw him under the bus? Can rule him out as a bunyip then. Could still be Billabong if they seered him. I feel like he's a bored villager based on his play.

This tgrs thing though... :eyes:

Nothing I like the tenz/note thing.

And yeah I was at the hotel last night
I don't see anything else in this that could be a red herring (as much as I want a reason to lynch KT)

BUNYIP GAZETTE

HEADLINES

FEAR FILLS TOWN
- Another body found

The body of CursingFijian (known to his closer friends as FIGJAM) was found this morning. He had been dragged from his home and his body was laid out in the park. He had been brutally beaten but sadly no clues were found in his home or at the park.

This reporter is in total fear as I write this edition today. Screams were heard from the hotel last night but it would appear The Town patrol scared away a group of people and upon investigation the hotel was safe. A recipe from the HOTEL kitchen was found outside though

1 cup of Train but in fine weather
1/3 a cup of hoe without Santa
A dash of ben but first remove the stinger
1/6th of the Amazon, directly in the middle

The chef swore this was not one of the usual dishes cooked in the hotel. To prove this the chef followed the recipe in front of this reporter and once the dish was placed in the oven and heated it exploded. A fire ravished the kitchen and smoke filled the whole building.
The HOTEL will be closed for repairs and for clean up for 2 days

WE called the MAyor for a follow up to all the deaths but he was not answering his phone.
Can you see anything?

I think he just did :)
He first began by clearing my name yesterday, immediately after I mentioned how suspicious the knife being found in the jail he spent the night before in which seems highly convenient
If anything this reads as a designated ploy
Who else has he seered supposedly?

Before I vote for tgrs though, I want to have a think about the potential clue/red herring about Tenz.

Someone correct me if I'm not thinking straight here, but:
  1. From my reading of the OP, only Bunyips drop clues and/or red herrings.
  2. In the newspaper update today, it said CursingFijian "... had been brutally beaten but sadly no clues were found in his home or at the park." So that must mean it was the Billabongs that did that kill.
  3. There was a disturbance at the Hotel and there was a clue/red herring left there, so it must have been the Bunyips.
  4. If it was a:
    1. CLUE, then Tenz is the Bunyip Hired Gun
    2. RED HERRING, then it's a setup of Tenz (who could be good or evil - depends on if the Bunyips had seered him)
So for me, if it's a clue, then tgrs is a much more important target to kill off. But if it's a red herring, I'm not too 100%. I'm inclined to think the Bunyips would've set someone up they knew was evil, but might just be going for an easy target.

The poem feels like a red herring, but yeah I finally understand the Tenz connection. Bunyips picked him to throw him under the bus? Can rule him out as a bunyip then. Could still be Billabong if they seered him. I feel like he's a bored villager based on his play.

This tgrs thing though... :eyes:
Agreed. KT is Billabong or townie.

He first began by clearing my name yesterday, immediately after I mentioned how suspicious the knife being found in the jail he spent the night before in which seems highly convenient
If anything this reads as a designated ploy
Who else has he seered supposedly?
I'm not sure - he was jailed for one of the nights though, so would only have one other I think. Itsmyshow - you want to answer that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm overthinking it.

I'm not sure how online I'll be for the rest of the day. I think tgrs is the most dangerous out of the two potential options right now. But if we're going that way, we need to make sure it's not close, otherwise he can (if IMS is telling the truth) change a vote off him to someone else.

Thanks, Raz.

hmmm counting counting

one of the below is DEAD
BunyipsOwner
Partner
Lawyer
Hired Gun
Hired Gun
Two of the below are dead
Billabong ClubChief
Security
Mysterious one
Assistants
Assistants
Four of the below are DEAD DEAD DEAD
TownsfolkMayor
Sheriff
Patrol
Journalist
Others
Others
Others
Others

Yikes 10 evil to start, no wonder it’s silent around here. With that and no role reveals, this feels like an impossible puzzle

hey tgrs you got a better option for lynch?
I find it interesting how quick people are to believe itsmyshow given how his played this one out since yesterday and the evidence presented before regarding him and the knife
I’ll be voting him then I’d have a look at who jumped on the bandwagon quickly after that

I find it interesting how quick people are to believe itsmyshow given how his played this one out since yesterday and the evidence presented before regarding him and the knife
I’ll be voting him then I’d have a look at who jumped on the bandwagon quickly after that

Smart play by you evil bastards.. Having me lynched almost guarantees an evil fight out to the death.

That’s a great deduction re Tenz in the recipe, but agree he seems like he’s not really paying close attention. That definitely feels like a red herring vibe, and we have what seems like a better option for todays lynch anyway. KT can be tomorrows lynch if we have no better options?

MOD NOTE:

I will apologise for an error or a missing part in my OP
Both BAD teams MAY leave REDHERRINGS.

It was an error to only say BUNYIPS .
So yes the Billabong Club MAY leave them too

Also Hired Guns and Assistants WILL leave clues.
IF the HIred Guns or Assistants are KILLED then the cleverer parts of the Company or Club will leave no CLUES

I apologise for my error.

OH and OTher Clues are sent as part of my GAME PLAY to random people throughout the game.
These CLUES are REAL , but dont need to be revealed. they are upto the reciever to reveal or not

Again apologies for the ERRORS.

Hope that clears the air a little. I have loved how this game people (most) are actually looking for the guilty rather just MOB LYNCHING

PLAY ON TOWNIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back