Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Smart play by you evil bastards.. Having me lynched almost guarantees an evil fight out to the death
If people fall for how blatantly manufactured this is and how ridiculously obvious the timing of your move after my comment calling you suspicious what can i say
Lots of discussion in your group pm about who will come in and lead the bandwagon after you whilst others stay quiet I imagine

If people fall for how blatantly manufactured this is and how ridiculously obvious the timing of your move after my comment calling you suspicious what can i say
Lots of discussion in your group pm about who will come in and lead the bandwagon after you whilst others stay quiet I imagine
You might need to claim what you actually are

I wonder how many wont vote. Good chance Billabong could control the vote only with their votes. If they get a couple of other evil they are unstoppable.
If tgrs is Billabong i don't think other evil will help him

Wiz and mc were happy to jump on which could be lazy evil voting

No counter claim but in this game I'm not sure i trust some to even notice the claim

Wickzki you've posted even less than KT (probably contributed more though, to be fair). Can you provide some input? Thoughts in tgrs and IMS?
Anything you've deduced from the game.

We need more input than Gralin dank420_ and me going around in circles.

So despite the information I have received, you are fair and square in my crosshairs, just based on the way you are behaving today after obvious information was revealed. If I don't receive anything else tonight, or I suffer a terrible mishap, you will be the target tomorrow.

So despite the information I have received, you are fair and square in my crosshairs, just based on the way you are behaving today after obvious information was revealed. If I don't receive anything else tonight, or I suffer a terrible mishap, you will be the target tomorrow.
Is tgrs the only info you have currently?

Even info on dead players could be useful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe you. Just trying to get more info and more people involved. After a few days of inactivity, you've come out with a flourish today which is great. That doesn't mean we should all be rushing to believe you, especially without the ability to change vote.

You've had a couple of digs at me, mostly unprompted (especially if you've seered me). I'm trying to play the game with the limited info I have available. Getting more info, like you have started to provide, is important for townies. I reckon I've had a fair crack at working out evil.

Did you consider that by asking Wickzki to contribute might elicit some info that will help us determine whether they are in Bunyip/Billabong or a townie?

I already said it a few posts up....
I'm not seeing it but I'll have another look after the gym when my heart rate has settled

Wickzki you've posted even less than KT (probably contributed more though, to be fair). Can you provide some input? Thoughts in tgrs and IMS?
Anything you've deduced from the game.

We need more input than Gralin dank420_ and me going around in circles.

Sorry. Internet died. The joys of living rural.

I was going to vote IMS today but Tens was my other option
Need to quickly go through the recent pages for see if i can deduce anything.

Throw Up Buzzer Beater GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back