News RD 10 Teams:- Carlton v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Austin to Lynch? Or would you give him the job of minding Kennedy?

I'd like to see us try McKenzie on Fev, as Fev always kicks a bag on Glass:p

Plus Scotty Selwood on Gibbs would be good.

Bow-wow often gets the contested-marking type forwards (Trav Cloke, Buddy etc), with Jammo normally getting the quickest leading-marking forwards. I would have thought Setanta might get JK, with maybe Bower on McKinley and Jammo on Le Cras. Thornton on Q ?

If they want Thornton to go forward I guess AJ could go to Le Cras.

If Selwood goes to Juddy maybe we could do something a bit outta left field and have Judd run with Kerr, which would free up AJ.

OK you can all shoot me down now.

Our attacking mindset? Ohh you mean the bit where we chip the ball around in the back line, then one of our clanger kings turns it over and before we know it we are four goals down?

Alpha, I thought we exorcised your pessimist personality

th_Exorcist0013.jpg

Some doubts on McKinley going into this match, may be a late withdrawal.

Either way, we're both stuggling at the moment, and after a down week hopefully both teams come out firing.

But hopefully us more than you:p

He has been playing injured all year but feels he can't take the time needed as his career is at the crossroads.

Le Cras looked le crap last game he played but maybe it was his turn to play decoy

Thanks for that. I thought it was illegal for us to play WCE anywhere other than WA.

Live and learn.

Big time lurker, small time poster here. Enjoy your posts QC.

Your insinuation has merit. Eagles haven't played Carlton in Melbourne since 2004.

Also, since the beginning of the 1997 season, there has only been one season (2004) where WC-CA have played each other twice in H & A games. That's unbelievacow!

Of the 13 H&A meetings since 1997, 3 were at Princes Park and 10 at Subi.

Call me a conspiracist, but I believe this all stems from a closed door 15 year agreement between the AFL and WC where the Eagles were offered a lop-sided 3 to 1 ratio of home-to-away games against Carlton as compensation for the AFL's massive and embarrassing blunder in the Tony Evans/Greg Williams fiasco. ;)

This will also be the first time these two teams have played each other at the Dome for points.

Anyway - good luck for tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

News RD 10 Teams:- Carlton v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back