Autopsy Rd 11 Blues defeat Lions by 38 points

Remove this Banner Ad

It absolutely kills me that other supporters/pundits don't rate him. He is so underrated, and it kills me that's the case, if for no other reason than the fact that his hard work to make himself better than just depth should be noticed and honoured.

Don't stress too much. Army couldn't give a rat's arse about that shit.

Genuine legendary bloke who gives everything he has and cares more about others and his mates than himself.

Weitering - Plowman - Docherty - Byrne : Young guns to anchor defence for next 10 years

Gorringe / Lamb / Kerridge all played their best games in Navy Blue

Love that we now tackle with intent - and dish out some big bumps - Walker's goes down as a perfect example of a hard legal hit

Still cant share the love for Graham - looks less and less likely to make it - no way he holds a spot with Sumner / Murphy back.

Just need to see C.Curnow back playing and SOSOS get a game and i'm a happy Blue Boy.

Kerridge: 30 disposals at 73% DE, 16 ******* marks and a goal.

16 ******* marks.

A testament to his work rate.

Bring over his player thread to the main board for the week, needs some discussing.
You have to beg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the highlights and bits and pieces as I was out today:

If Dennis gets delisted.....ill spew up. Heart and soul

Lamb also getting better every week.

Byrne is a pleasure to watch develop

What's the deal with Kruz. Didn't feature after half time?

Can we keep Dennis?

No Murph, No Kreuzer from a half (may have felt a David King interview coming) and Gibbs quiet over previous weeks.

Now that is an encouraging sign. We may not have a list full of superstars as what keeps getting drilled into us but we have a committed group of men who fight for what they want now.

Just finished work and just curious to know is anything wrong with big Kruuuuuuuuu?

So pleased the boys kicked 100+ again this week. Can't wait to watch the match replay now.
#boundbyblue #boundbybolts

See the Lions are my unofficial second team since I lived in Brisse for 20 years...BUT...gee I feel sorry for them...in a way that its not Leppas fault. Think about it, how much better would brissie be with all those players had they not left, they would compliment the Beams, Robinsons, Riches of their midfield perfectly. Doc especially.

As I said its not his fault.

Nah, Mitch genuinely tried to spoil, ump should have paid free. Levi's hit was poor form. Don't think Mitch was the bad guy in any way. Might need to see footage again but that was my summary of it watching live.
I was sitting behind our goals couple rows in. Mitch didn't have eyes for the ball the whole time and when he realised he was going to get in late tried to make contact with Levi. Not sure of he wanted that to be his fist or just body on body but watching him/it unfold he tried to knock Levi down.

What goes around comes around

See the Lions are my unofficial second team since I lived in Brisse for 20 years...BUT...gee I feel sorry for them...in a way that its not Leppas fault. Think about it, how much better would brissie be with all those players had they not left, they would compliment the Beams, Robinsons, Riches of their midfield perfectly. Doc especially.

As I said its not his fault.
Not saying leppa is a bad coach but unsure if he is the right coach for them. On ability they should be winning more games their team ain't that bad.
The players just don't seem to play well as a team together there seems to be division in the playing group, a division that would be a hard fix

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 11 Blues defeat Lions by 38 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back