Preview Rd 12 - Essendon v Richmond, Sat June 5, 7.40pm, Optus Stadium, Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just off topic fellas I see Scomo not looking happy with the Federal government having to support those unlucky fellow Victorians of ours out of work due to the latest outbreak. Between the Fed's and our local state government they are all a bunch of self entitled buffoons with huge egos to match. They forget that they serve us the people, not themselves. Rant over.

Also sorry about my Jane Bunn post last night. Was all in good jest after a busy day at work before our Mods took the post off. Was sitting on the couch with my wife having a glass of red and thought Jane looked nice. Even my wife nodded in agreement !! 😂
It was probably the accompanying 4 and a half minute video of you whacking it to her that nudged it across the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also sorry about my Jane Bunn post last night. Was all in good jest after a busy day at work before our Mods took the post off. Was sitting on the couch with my wife having a glass of red and thought Jane looked nice. Even my wife nodded in agreement !! 😂
My old man loves the tropical milk chocolate actress’s on British detective shows

Never fails to mention it right in front of Mum 🤦‍♂️

All good as long as you didn't have sexually arousing thoughts that a person may not deliberately entertain because they lead to the sinful desire to commit adultery, fornication, masturbation, or homosexuality.

Just off topic fellas I see Scomo not looking happy with the Federal government having to support those unlucky fellow Victorians of ours out of work due to the latest outbreak. Between the Fed's and our local state government they are all a bunch of self entitled buffoons with huge egos to match. They forget that they serve us the people, not themselves. Rant over.
One stage we were all Victorians! Now its all about incentivising State Corona payments not...but we will look after all Fed run Aged Care centers in Vic...

I never miss the ch 7 weather report always good to be prepared the next day

"i dont accept the premise of the rant"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back