Autopsy Pain v Godeez

Remove this Banner Ad

Went along by myself tonight and just had an absolute blast riding the wave of momentum with the team and the other fans at the end there. Would have dearly loved to have pinched it but it feels like FOREVER since going to the footy was actually fun. Go Roos
Yeah the whole North end was on their feet when Powell made that run and corridor kick

Why is it always us that got "a couple of lucky frees".

Even when they weren't lucky, and we've been reamed all game.

Every other team that makes a come back does so on merit apparently.
What about when they talk about how Clarko should be applauded for finally realising he should move Harry. Do they honestly not think putting Harry back was as much about educating Harry than anything else. Do they not think Clarko had a plan for Harry? Morons.

Yeah fair enough. I get the sentiment.

I was just thinking of the Paganism “if you talk like a loser you’re going to be one”
All good mate, knew where you were coming from to.
I dont think anyone is satisfied where we are now, but we're starting to see some reward for the effort.

In 25 this team should be close to finals. 26 must make finals, and 27 onward looking to book top 4 spots.
We all know we're far from a finished product.

Although the last 2 weeks have been mega disappointing and frustrating we are starting to look like a proper competitive football team again. Just my observation but I think we deliberately started a bit slower to conserve energy, keep ourselves in the game in order to run the game out unlike last week’s last qtr fade out. We’ve more than matched 2 hardened finals teams in the past fortnight so am really wrapped with this progress. The signs are brilliant, the youngsters are truly stepping up.
I sat in the Melbourne Member’s area right behind their bench (my son’s mate family are big D’s supporters and had a few spare unused reserved seats). Everyone around me were very complementary about our team and were wrapped to get away with it. During the game though whilst Oliver was doing stretching along the boundary a group of young female supporters were giving him some encouragement only for Clarry to give them a cold stare. Strange behaviour.

What about when they talk about how Clarko should be applauded for finally realising he should move Harry. Do they honestly not think putting Harry back was as much about educating Harry than anything else. Do they not think Clarko had a plan for Harry? Morons.
F#ck-knucle comes claims credit. Maybe he added that as a PS in his written apology to Sonja.

Melbourne defender Steven May has copped a staging fine worth $1875.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angry Half Baked GIF

Ha..but we ban fine more for supposed swear words.
1875…..what a random set of numbers …how did they arrive at that…throw darts and add up the four numbers in order taken..
Should be more than that ….it won’t deter future players from doing that…and it had an affect on the game during that time.
Imagine a GF being decided by that…stop covering stuff ups.
But for goodness sake May has a history of doing this..the fine which is light…should’ve been more .

Ha..but we ban fine more for supposed swear words.
1875…..what a random set of numbers …how did they arrive at that…throw darts and add up the four numbers in order taken..
Should be more than that ….it won’t deter future players from doing that…and it had an affect on the game during that time.
Imagine a GF being decided by that…stop covering stuff ups.
But for goodness sake May has a history of doing this..the fine which is light…should’ve been more .
A week is the penalty and concussion protocols, 20 minutes off the ground

I don’t know how we were down by so much in the 3rd quarter?

We won disposals, contested possessions, clearances, inside 50’s and tackles and somehow lost?

Was a gallant performance but geez we really need to retain LDU and Zurhaar.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Fwd entries were crap. Structures broke down a bit wjen pink went off and we were playing to mays strengths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pain v Godeez

Remove this Banner Ad

Back