Game Day Rd 17 Carlton v North Melbourne Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

North supporters booing the siren as usual

North supporters boo everything. Absolutely clueless and muppetty lot of supporters, from what I've seen.

Zach Tuohy is rad. Probably tougher than the rest of the roster put together.

Yep, our most lippy and up and about bloke is an Irish import :eek:

He's been trying his guts out too.

Haha I love Tuohy. Always fun to have a player who likes taking the piss.

I think Yarrans tackling pressure has been great... and his chases. One of the only blokes that isn't just gliding about chasing interceptions while his man does whatever he wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been ok, but they transition the ball forward too easily for mine. And they have prob dominated every other stat except on the scoreboard.

What has really stood out to me is how much zip Judd and Murphy have lost. Judd is old and Murph has a bung hamstring.

Ziebell is on one leg and was smashing Gibbs in that last 5 mins.

We need more out of guns collectively. NM are quite easy to score against on the counter attack but he have to make the most of their turnovers.

Jamison has been terrible. He has lost so much confidence over the last month.

Eddie's been rather unlucky with some of the fresh airies and dropped balls. Or his fumbly I suppose. Still Yarran's fumbles and dropped marks are more of a worry.

Surely Yarran doesn't do enough to warrant a game anymore.. 2/3 efforts for a half is deplorable.

I love the guy but he just doesn't do enough!

the mute button is good while the commentators continue to blow Norfs trumpet...

Twats
Tempted to do the same, the Norf pole smoking is just....ugh.

If that gets him in trouble, than I'd just about boycott the game. Seriously, what a load of crap by the commentators blowing that out of proportion.

Eddie's been rather unlucky with some of the fresh airies and dropped balls. Or his fumbly I suppose. Still Yarran's fumbles and dropped marks are more of a worry.
Yarran is not playing well at all, seen a glimpse @ his 1st game back then nada..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back