Rd 17 - Swans vs Richmond @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Bevan played a good game yay, kicked a goal and didnt give away a single free kick. Cant believe goodes didnt go for goal in the 1st quarter but layed it off making a mess, but he had a good game.

Excellent.

I wanted to discuss what people thought were the good and bad aspects of the game from our point of view in relation to the business end of the year. You are correct though, there is never anything wrong with an 11 goal win.

sorry Cas, wasnt taking the pis out of your comment. But i defineately think there were more + than - for once. I think we all have a good idea of the negs: inconsistency, poor starts & injuries being the main three. I think we overcame all those last night, albeit against a far weaker opponent.;)

Yep iconsistent with disposels, to many turn overs, How good was it to see Buchanon back running around the packs, his kicking looked a little better too.

Yep iconsistent with disposels, to many turn overs, How good was it to see Buchanon back running around the packs, his kicking looked a little better too.
Yes he looked fitter than when he last played in the seniors although his disposal let him down a few times.

Yes he looked fitter than when he last played in the seniors although his disposal let him down a few times.

Yes there were a couple of stray kicks, it does let him down, but as long as he stays fit and can keep doing the 1%ers hes definately an asset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 17 - Swans vs Richmond @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back