Preview Rd 18 Carlton v Sydney Sat 23 July - 1.45pm @ SCG - Team post #166

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Ticketek web page and it's not stopping me from trying to purchase any of the GA/non-member sections of the ground at all.

I've never been up there to see a game but can you not purchase walk up seating?

I would expect up to 15,000 fewer in attendance than last week.

Hopefully we start this week like we finished the game against West Coast.

There were some good signs last week and I just think we will do alright today. I have set the Foxtel IQ and look forward to watching the match tomorrow. Go Blues!!

This game is all about Sos, Curnow, Dyl Bucks, Boek for me. Just as interested in Cunningham and Mckay at Northern

It's hard for that not to be the case, isn't it?

I know we know what we have with Weitering, but it could be interesting if he does play forward today.
Still keen on seeing Graham break the shackles and hit the contest in the same fashion he does at the lower level.

Hard to get excited by today. Just looking at their mids and ours , cant see us getting close.

Ill be looking for Green shoots i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not today mate?

Saturday is always just a busy day for us with the kids sports. With 4 of them running around the day normally starts at 7.00am and goes through until mid/late afternoon. I will check the scores regularly but tomorrow I will get a chance to sit uninterrupted to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back