Rd 18 teams & discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard lines mate. I remember a few years ago having a belter of a round like you did as well and ended up 4th for the week. Ended up 60 points behind the person that claimed the weekly too. :mad:
Yeah terribly frustrating. Would've been great to win as I'm heading overseas in December.

I lost by 20 something. The guy had Mackie and Scotland, not exactly Supercoach shoe ins these days. :rolleyes:

Yeah terribly frustrating. Would've been great to win as I'm heading overseas in December.

I lost by 20 something. The guy had Mackie and Scotland, not exactly Supercoach shoe ins these days. :rolleyes:

Yeah the money is always handy. And trust the weekly going to someone carrying those 2, no surprise they're ranked 18k :p

Please Dangerfield and Bartel be back this week :(
Hopefully Hanley/Hanley not far behind!

Scored 2,346 with Vlastiun, Staker, Nicholls on the ground.
Still went up over 100 spots to 1,153 :thumbsu:

2,320 with Clisby and Nicholls. Add Staker's down game, spud Ibbo and Pendles captain and not too bad. Also won cash league match so all good :D

solid week wiht 2453

only disappointments were captain choice of pendles and jjk and roughy. i can accept jjk but a bit dirty on roughy, i only picked him up a few weeks ago and it looks like a bad decision so far. plus i don't have buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back