Review Rd 21 - 1 of 6 Down, Freo Get Up Over the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Tucker with 10 score involvements. I enjoyed him in the lineup tonight.

There was some superb footy and we held up under immense pressure. That last quarter was ridiculous pressure from both sides. It makes me feel a lot more confident about what we can do in September.

There was some superb footy and we held up under immense pressure. That last quarter was ridiculous pressure from both sides. It makes me feel a lot more confident about what we can do in September.
Was pretty gross reading posts saying we couldn't match the pressure in last night's match. Well, we just did!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positives:
Tucker and Taberner proving us all wrong
O'Driscoll having brainfades but making up for it 2 mins later
Logue/Ryan bouncing back from being ordinary last 2 games
We are in the finals for the first time in 7 years

Negatives:
Aversion to scoring 100 pts
Acres' lack of braincells

ANOTHER Noddy special? The guy has an incredible goal kicking talent at AFL level

Hard to put into words how big it was.

They kicked a goal. They were building momentum. Center clearance and Serong put a handball out in front. NOD was level with opponent, but put a gap on him within 5-6 steps. Took a bounce. Straightened up and banged it through from 50m at full speed.

Grabbed his shirt as if to say lesssss go FREO!

Play of the day along with Clark’s spoil in the last. That spoil took genuine balls.

Great win. If that centering kick from O'driscoll in the second quarter was deliberate he is a genius.
100% intentional. You could see him follow through on his kick to the outside of his body. The fact it wobbled and looked like a shank doesn’t alter his intention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Rd 21 - 1 of 6 Down, Freo Get Up Over the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back