Autopsy Rd 21 Carlton v Geelong Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not good enough

We 'love' that we have guys that try and we protect them for critisizm, but I'm sure theres a more suitable sport out there where trying is the be all and end all. In AFL its not, and if we ever want to get serious, 'trying' isnt good enough, we need skill and so many of our players dont have it

I thought we lacked intensity in some spots, I was player watching a lot of our players on the fringe of the contest and some just didnt go hard enough, and were peeled off to easily when they cut us up in the middle

Much better 2nd half of the year and something to build on, I hope these types of losses dont effect their minds too much

Positive.

I am confident in this playing group.

Two things cost us that game.

1. 23rd Geelong player in yellow.

2. Inexperience and lack of composure.

One will sort itself out in time. The other one will continue running around with a whistle.

Grrrr :mad:

Big statement

Ah yeah it sure does suck but alls well and good at the end of the day. Lot to like and no great need for the four points.

But we won't have a fit 22 by the last round the way things are going. It is crazy.

Makes me want to vomit watching the Cats players celebrating like they deserved the win, should be ****ing embarrassed they needed that much help to win given our injuries.

Positive.

I am confident in this playing group.

Two things cost us that game.

1. 23rd Geelong player in yellow.

2. Inexperience and lack of composure.

One will sort itself out in time. The other one will continue running around with a whistle.

Grrrr :mad:

Playing with no rotations, plus missing a fair few. Did allright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 21 Carlton v Geelong Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back