Game Day RD 21 Geelong V GWS - GMHBA, Fri 6 August @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come out and take the game on cats.

If we get a few goals down in a final, this game style will not get us back in it. I guarantee it.

That was always the problem with the Ross Lyon teams. Yes they were good. Yes they were hard to score against. But if you got a decent lead they didn't have the attacking game to get back in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is not possible to win a game when you have eight player combining for 25 possessions in a half. Absolutely sick. View attachment 1197927
Dangerfield I'll excuse as he's in hospital, but not good enough from the others

Also think we should have gone with someone other than Narkle as the medical sub - there's clearly a reason why he was omitted after last week, so why not give someone else a run tonight and have him watch from the stands or at home

Hopefully GWS will tire but the Cats tonight are insipid and probably won’t take advantage.

I’d swing Esava into ruck, Stanley up forward. Anything!!

We have simply hit a critical mass of too many inexperienced or spud players in the team at once.

Zuthrie
Close
Dollhouse
Clarke
Holmes
Narkle
Kreuger
Stanley
Sav

It's just too much to carry.

Stanley getting beaten by Briggs is a pisser. Briggs! A 4th gamer.

Contested possessions and tackles. That's where this game is at right now. Turn both of those around and we come back to win but hopefully this shuts up a few supporters on here who carried on about this being a 9, 12, 14 goal win.

[QUOTE="cats_09, post: 71435193, member: 121674"

Ohh he’s a pig. But great player.
A great player is a fair + true sportsman. Hawkins is a great player, unselfish + a team player. Greene is an absolute a***h**e, who plays for himself 🙄

Surely we could have at least given Evans a chance to prove his worth in the senior side in the second half of the year. Now all our eggs are in the Luke Dahlhaus basket and it's too late in the year to give alternative options like Evans a chance to settle.

Dahl offers next to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back