Game Day RD 21 Geelong V GWS - GMHBA, Fri 6 August @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerfield I'll excuse as he's in hospital, but not good enough from the others

Also think we should have gone with someone other than Narkle as the medical sub - there's clearly a reason why he was omitted after last week, so why not give someone else a run tonight and have him watch from the stands or at home

Haha. From home. Can't get further removed than that.
We're not liking him are we.

I will say this: the only area of the game we are not winning is contested ball. We can turn that around. The worry is we will run out of juice if Rohan is basically don’t given Danger is already out.

Turn the CPs around and we win.

Dangerfield I'll excuse as he's in hospital, but not good enough from the others

Also think we should have gone with someone other than Narkle as the medical sub - there's clearly a reason why he was omitted after last week, so why not give someone else a run tonight and have him watch from the stands or at home
He is still too hesitant and won’t chase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we could have at least given Evans a chance to prove his worth in the senior side in the second half of the year. Now all our eggs are in the Luke Dahlhaus basket and it's too late in the year to give alternative options like Evans a chance to settle.

Dahl offers next to nothing.
Dahl has been better then Close

Our depth is pretty bad which in turn makes our fringe players look worse. our best team is capable but guys like sav, Zuthrie, clark, Krueger, narkle, Holmes (atm) aren't up to it and guys like close, Higgins, dahl struggle in a side that isn't firing.

Well deserved lead to the Giants even though we got robbed of one and I'm no that's sure how Toby disposed of his assist. We aren't playing well. Again. And now Danger is in trouble.

Cameron, Duncan, Dangerfield, Miers, O’Connor, Henderson and Atkins out of our best 22. Rohan injured. It’s going to be a tough second half.

This is where you get found out playing witches hats like Ratugolea and Dahlhaus. There’s no hiding with the above players out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back