Game Day RD 21 Geelong V GWS - GMHBA, Fri 6 August @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time he's not picked, the main line I read about him is how he provides run, that he'll help make us a quicker side etc

Except for his first season, I don't recall too many times of him in the seniors, providing run with the ball. And quickness by feet doesn't equate to a quicker side or quicker ball movement

Wasn't he criticised early days for running on too much and not being defensive enough?

Every time he's not picked, the main line I read about him is how he provides run, that he'll help make us a quicker side etc

Except for his first season, I don't recall too many times of him in the seniors, providing run with the ball. And quickness by feet doesn't equate to a quicker side or quicker ball movement

But the team plan and structure makes it pointless. No point running if no one else moves and makes position

We need to be belted hard here. 80+. We need a huge wake up call.
MC wake up call.
4-5 who are out would be playing if this were a final. Instead we are playing guys not ready or up to it. Play with fire and you get burned.

Critical mass of spudness reached tonight.

Narkle, Kreuger, Clark, Guthrie, Holmes, Sav making decisions quite easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WAY too many times...
This is totally a finals like capitulation on show here, and why my faith in this team in finals is low, we’ve seen it to many times before.
There is nothing about this game that is finals-worthy. One team is nearly entrenched in top 6 and has lost 2 of the last 12 counting tonight, and the other is desperate to keep their finals hopes alive.

Wasn't he criticised early days for running on too much and not being defensive enough?
Early days he was playing as a defender, but didn't take too long and he moved to the wing

He looked promising on the wing in his first season but not sure he's with the same since his elbow injury late in season 1

How much are we missing Isaac Smith tonight?

Why is it that when we lose it's never "just" a loss, it's always an absolute shambles where seemingly everything goes wrong and we incur a bunch of injuries and/or suspensions as well? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back