Game Day RD 21 Geelong V GWS - GMHBA, Fri 6 August @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins has some good games on the board but if he's going to stand behind, get ooutmarked 30 times a game and do nothing but shake his head at his teammates, they should tear him a new one one in the review. Pathetic carry on from a leader

Now I'm not sure,. and wait for official advice, but it appears Touhey may be getting his leg re dressed.
Won't say an injury yet.
Love it - yes, we better not discuss injures until such time that the club or player confirm there's an injury

But considering the slow injury updates from the club, it may mean we never know and thus Tuohy was never actually injured

Crap desperation in first half - so many broken tackles - shit kicking for goal as usual (here comes more finals heartache via poor kicking) amd if Clarke can’t kick a straight drop punt from 25 out then just get the max we can fro Freo and call it quits - you can’t sook it up about lack of opportunities when you do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Explain how so?

His form this year hasn't exactly screamed "select me" on a weekly basis and, but he has been chances and it's then up to him to make the most of the chances - tonight has shown why he's a fringe player, and if he wants to be seen as more than that then he needs to pull the finger out when they opportunity arises
He was far better three years ago then his is now. Something has clearly gone wrong. You don’t usually get Worse as you go from 18 to 21.

Not sure the result really matters in terms of ladder position but what does matter is the pathetic performance of Clark. If people are invested in him then I hope they have a re think as his ball use is so bad and I hope this makes them realise that he really doesn’t have a future with Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back