Oppo Camp Rd 21 other games

Remove this Banner Ad

toby greene ...if he was a dog, you'd put him down... i like how wayne carey portrays him like he's an innocent bystander

toby greene ...if he was a dog, you'd put him down... i like how wayne carey portrays him like he's an innocent bystander
TBF I don't think Toby did anything wrong. I hate him as much as every other non Giant supporter, but he was in the very act of handballing and he copped Danger in the neck as he was drawing his elbow back to handball. Certainly high contact and a free kick but it looked to be accidental.

TBF I don't think Toby did anything wrong. I hate him as much as every other non Giant supporter, but he was in the very act of handballing and he copped Danger in the neck as he was drawing his elbow back to handball. Certtainly high contact and a free kick but it looked to be accidental.

i beg to disagree. At best it was self protection. At worst, he saw an opportunity. I think it was the latter. Dangerfield should learn and aim for the head next time and give away a free. I dont hate toby. I like how he plays but you dont tackle him to win a free...you try to hurt him because he plays that way

Dangerfield also slipped into the tackle, if he hadn’t slipped may have never been an issue. The elbow came up and he should get time off but I think more unlucky than grubby this incident.

They need to throw the book at Toby. Fending off with a pointy elbow can only be intended to cause harm. I hope Danger is ok, and doesn't suffer permanent damage to his larynx. If he does suffer permanent damage, this is one incident that Danger should sue for physical harm. Was a horrible incident.

I like the look of Sam Taylor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield also slipped into the tackle, if he hadn’t slipped may have never been an issue. The elbow came up and he should get time off but I think more unlucky than grubby this incident.

yup...slipped. Dangerfield probably made the mistake of not tackling Toby correctly with his elbows in front of his face. As I said earlier, players need to see these situations as not being an opportunity to win a free kick but an opportunity to defend themselves with their elbows.

I love Toby Greene and the way he plays. There was nothing dirty about what he did. Dangerfield knocked Kelly unconscious with a far nastier forearm and he is treated like mother Teresa.

I love Toby Greene and the way he plays. There was nothing dirty about what he did. Dangerfield knocked Kelly unconscious with a far nastier forearm and he is treated like mother Teresa.
Dangerfield is a sniper and a diver. Hate how fawned over he is

Domie you are a master of comparisons. But you forget that Dangerfield was suspended for 3 matches. As the master of comparisons, you would have to concede that Toby could get 1 week and Dangerfield's elbow could still be considered far nastier.

And I'm not saying that Greene should be suspended and my actual point is that this is the way Toby plays. I have no doubt about that. It's best for the player approaching him in a tackle to forget about gaining a free kick and think about doing some damage. I would think it's simple self-protection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back