VFL VFL Round 4 v Coburg @ Piranha Park - Sunday April 21, 1:05pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Super athlete who can read the ball flight. Tough gig relying on speckies as a forward though. Draft him and turn him into Howe.

He can certainly fly, but he also spends an inordinate amount of time slipping and sprawling over. He needs to keep his feet a lot more to remain a threat once the ball is in dispute at ground level. Reminds me a lot of Van Der Haar.

He can certainly fly, but he also spends an inordinate amount of time slipping and sprawling over. He needs to keep his feet a lot more to remain a threat once the ball is in dispute at ground level. Reminds me a lot of Van Der Haar.
I've noticed that too. I think he's going with the age old method when you're not going to get the ball - go to ground and get muddy or a few grass stains and grazes to make it look like you're trying.

I've noticed that too. I think he's going with the age old method when you're not going to get the ball - go to ground and get muddy or a few grass stains and grazes to make it look like you're trying.
Haven’t heard of many youngsters doing that these days. Cameras would pick it up (there’s more than just the broadcast angle at VFL level).

Haven’t heard of many youngsters doing that these days. Cameras would pick it up (there’s more than just the broadcast angle at VFL level).
Are you sure that adults in state leagues aren't employing the under 10 tactics from the days when players used to dive on the footy rather than keeping their feet and it was shameful to come off the ground the cleanest? I think you're wrong.

Havent seen anyone in specific.
North surely go with a key defender. Just depends on a few factors.
What kind of player we look at. Who is in front of us for picks come end of May.

Be interesting to see who takes him. North definitely need a defender, but they do have 2 picks in the mid-season draft available.
I think Richmond, who also have 2 selections available, may take him. ...🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back