Game Day Rd 22 Roos V Crows- back to Radelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Anderson have adamantine coated bones? Does so much body on body work but keeps on keeping on.
The sound and the speed he and the Crows player hit each other, and he didn't even flinch.

Why does it hurt

The bloke has controlled the air in his area fantastically well

Given Goldy a chop out in the ruck

Hasn't had any glaring errors and generally made smart decisions

If we can get on his back surely we can give credit where credit is due
Coz he is an ordinary footballer that generally doesn't have a clue - marks or that is it. I would have flicked or traded him two years ago. My post was eating a little humble pie. Good game today - although probably our best in a poor, heartless, losing team. Maj big tick today.

I lay that one firmly at LMac. Thommo was well and truly covered but McDonald passed it to him anyway.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Oh it was definitely the fault of Lmac, but Thommos kick was odd.

Anyone who mentions trading Dumont is having a laugh. Work rate is A1 both ways.

Kidding me? We can’t trade him because no one would want him!! He is why we are going nowhere!! Because we have mids who aren’t damaging! He’s a player in a good team that wouldn’t get a game and be a fringe/depth player not a starting midfielder!!

He’s gone at 50% and had 6 clangers!! Same most weeks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kidding me? We can’t trade him because no one would want him!! He is why we are going nowhere!! Because we have mids who aren’t damaging! He’s a player in a good team that wouldn’t get a game and be a fringe/depth player not a starting midfielder!!

He’s gone at 50% and had 6 clangers!! Same most weeks!

24 pressure acts, 5 tackles. Always running to having a crack. Still got a long way to develop too.

We land more outside blokes, this guy is playing 6th string and doing damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back