Game Day Rd 3, April 05, 2014: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not gonna bother with the 2nd half. My thoughts on the first half:

-Starting Dustin Martin on the bench is ****ing insanity. Especially with Deledio out. It's like we're trying to reduce the game time of one of our best players. If you start him on the ground and he plays 90 minutes, that's 30 minutes of recovery. If you start him on the bench you either reduce his recovery time or you reduce his game time. ****ing stupid.

-Orrenson is garbage. That Collingwood supporter that loves him can go get ****ed.

-5 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. There's a ruck contest and there's 3 of our players standing to the right and three of theirs standing to the left. We have a VFL standard ruckmen going up against the AA ruckman. Anyone wanna guess what happened? A tap down to the Doggies and a goal to Lin Jong. Unbelievable. Couldn't see that coming.

-Stop ****ing around with Riewoldt. He doesn't have the speed to break away from an opponent and he doesn't have the athleticism to run all day like his cousin. His strength is his ability to read the ball in flight and his accurate kicking. Both of those traits are nullified by playing him up the ground as a decoy to a headless chook. Who gives a shitt about being too "Jack conscious". I'd rather get 5-6 out of Jack and none from Tyrone than 2-3 out of Tyrone and none from Jack. This obsession coaches have with spreading the load ruined Buddy and now it's ruined Jack. Griff is our CHF, Jack is our FF. Tyrone and Hampson can fight for that ruck/forward role.

-Our backline has been horseshit. Need Rance back badly.

-Grigg needs to go. Petterd needs to go. Thomas is no good.

-Anyone that's gonna say Cotch has been poor can go eat a giant bag elephant dick. He's the only one out there actually having a crack. Early goal kicking aside he has been good.

Last edited:
What a pathetic display from a pathetic club. I hope everyone is enjoying false dawn version a million. :( Makes me actually feel sick. 2013 the year they stopped laughing at us....lol jokes. '14s here and they still laughing. Pathetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back