AFLW Rd 6 Richmond vs Collingwood, 05/10 3:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

If Shevlin comes in then someone is going to be unlucky.

You are correct Phar Ace, Ryan went at 90% disposal eff last weekend which is pretty handy given the conditions. I also like her decision making and how calm she is. Had a ripper first quarter, close to BOG for mine at QT and then faded. Probably to be expected.

Who to leave out if all fit and no one is "managed"?

Tamara Luke is clearly in a purple patch so you have to keep her in and in any case you if you leave her out its not Shevlin that will replace her, it will be McClelland.

We saw Hicks's value and Dallaway has been very handy, and going mostly unnoticed I might add.

Ford is going beautifully. I reckon Ferg loves Issy Bacon in the side and this is shown by giving her 82% game time. Only a handful have been given more. Deserves to keep her spot.

I'd be brave and leave Charley in and if someone had to make way for Shevlin I'd leave out Hosking. Not great last week, maybe still carrying something. Her days of midfield time are pretty much over and Yassir and Ford have her covered in the forward line ATM. I'm not saying she's finished. Leaving her out is purely a based on last game performance

The more difficult question would be who else comes out if Imogen Brown were to be given a run.

… and of course they could remain unchanged which would render my post a complete waste of time. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Rd 6 Richmond vs Collingwood, 05/10 3:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back