Game Day Rd 3, April 05, 2014: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't need to worry about 'Dimma's dissection' video this week.

It's the whole first half.

If there is some good news, we've given Shaun Higgins his form back + an out of body experience into Stevie J's form and he's doing wonders for my super coach. Good times for my team.

We are getting what we deserve. Too many downhill skiers and too many players who have been in the system for an eternity (yes you Shane Edwards) who don't play well too often.
In trying to compensate for Vickery's spudness, we have turned Jack into a spud. This is the coach's fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have never turned a richmond game off before half time before. good chance that will change today.
pathetic effort already - from the players and the coaching staff.

Hardwick has decided he is the messiah after last year and is going down the path that spud frawley went.

Well if this isn't a prime example of why we should sack Hardwick I don't know what is....

Our game plan has changed in the off-season to some slow shit that resembles something I'd expect a team full of losers like Melbourne to be playing. Sack Hardwick immediately before all our players turn to shit because their coach has no idea how to teach them.

..... Also recruit some ****ing speed you dumb campaigners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back