RDT CLXVVV - BigJohnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lost
First season, good
Second season, serviceable
Not worth watching thereafter. It got weird and boring.

I agree that non-HBO TV was a lot weaker in 2004/05 when it came out, it was a good premise that ran out of steam pretty quickly

Who gave this thread too much red cordial???

The Mole: early AU seasons were awesome, US and UK good too. Oh the lengths you had to go to to get those files from newsgroups back in the day. But the later AU versions toyed with the casting and the format way too much.

Who gave this thread too much red cordial???

The Mole: early AU seasons were awesome, US and UK good too. Oh the lengths you had to go to to get those files from newsgroups back in the day. But the later AU versions toyed with the casting and the format way too much.
The Shura Taft seasons were forgettable

Give me Grant Bowler or give me death.
What concerns me is that I’m the same age Grant Bowler was during season one of the mole

Ergo

I should be the new host of the Mole.

Fun fact: he refused the chance to find out who the mole was in season one as not to give any subtle hints away. He never knew all the way through

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't realise the dog version was a spin-off. Makes sense though - turn it into a cartoon to sell the toys to kids.
Somewhere in the development phase, I think a comment about 'Blue Heelers' got entirely misunderstood.

Ochre Nathan For You is great.
It's so good.

Related note, I won't say which one to protect them, but I found out a certain mod's partner has been trying to convince them to watch The Rehearsal and they've steadfast refused. Inexcusable behaviour from Badge.

It's so good.

Related note, I won't say which one to protect them, but I found out a certain mod's partner has been trying to convince them to watch The Rehearsal and they've steadfast refused. Inexcusable behaviour from Badge.

I watched the whole first season last night, absolutely hilarious. Some serious laugh out loud moments.

Sounds to me that this certain mod has his mind made up already.

Ochre this Locke bloke seems a sinister character, hope he doesn’t cause too much trouble
lost john locke GIF

Dogs: Good, when they’re your own or trained. Don’t be offended when other people don’t want your feral dog licking them, and don’t get off a train to pat one what the *?

Books: Good, in comic form or when written about Marcelo Bielsa. If not, it’s like TV but I’m doing all the heavy lifting. Pass.

Victorians: Speaks for itself. Nuke the place, with no apologies to my family members who live there.

Fruit: Are you food or are you a liquid? Pick a lane.

Gear: Absolute nonsense, where the * did this come from as a synonym for material/stuff/patter/content?

Shapes: Savoury.

Coke: Vanilla.

Gatorade: Orange.

I will not be taking questions at this time.
We are the same person and I’m scared. Someone hold me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back