Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Its kinda my last service standing at the moment, I've dumped nearly everything else....the way it's going it's not going to last much longer

Ive only managed to get rid of Stan so far. Disney is next on my list despite also being the last to be added. Kids gave it a run but barely want to watch anything on it these days.

That would leave Netflix and Foxtel Now. Been tempted to pay for YouTube given how much we watch that (DJ sets while exercising mostly) but it is like crack for kids and the only thing stopping me watching it more/having it on in the background is the ads. If I remove that last frontier it's just too much of a gateway for the young on/s.

Ive only managed to get rid of Stan so far. Disney is next on my list despite also being the last to be added. Kids gave it a run but barely want to watch anything on it these days.

That would leave Netflix and Foxtel Now. Been tempted to pay for YouTube given how much we watch that (DJ sets while exercising mostly) but it is like crack for kids and the only thing stopping me watching it more/having it on in the background is the ads. If I remove that last frontier it's just too much of a gateway for the young on/s.
Yeah everything's just so fragmented now, there's only about one or two shows that come out on each service every month or so that are worth watching

Netflix has almost paid for itself over the years in the constant restreaming of B99. I think we've recently reached critical mass on that show but bless it for all the many, many, many evenings that as two tired parents we could not be assed scrolling beyond a few different shows.

I'm also currently on another rinse of Archer. Shout out to Trucko

Watched much Netflix content courtesy of other logins or just unaware/uninterested in the offerings?
Yeah I'll sail the Seven Seas for Netflix content tbh

I've tried Stan a couple of times but I didn't find it to have much on it.
Whats on it these days?
One my daughters and I watch All American. I watch Hacks, The Power Series, Your Honour, Yellowstone off the top

Little one loved Gumball but they removed it :( She watches all sorts of cartoons when its unwind time

It's just there and perhaps I just like being different :p

And we're back! This fortnight, we address HatGate, react to some Simpson-replacement suggestions, and finally try to reacquaint with one another through a sport-themed Newlyweds game.

Listen to us wherever you get your Podcasts, tell your friends and enjoy. :)

Yeah I'll sail the Seven Seas for Netflix content tbh

One my daughters and I watch All American. I watch Hacks, The Power Series, Your Honour, Yellowstone off the top

Little one loved Gumball but they removed it :( She watches all sorts of cartoons when its unwind time

It's just there and perhaps I just like being different :p
I found apple to be quite good for a bit, but you burn through their stuff quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back