Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

She's great when she's sleeping....

Id started to become tempted to get one as well. Our doggo is getting on a bit. Kids love her and it would be nice to have another around the house but then I remembered all those nights of the puppy whinging and crying, the endless time spent training the dog to do her business outside not inside, plus going to puppy school for socializing etc.

Do not have the time and energy for that. Would be like having a third child ❌

Id started to become tempted to get one as well. Our doggo is getting on a bit. Kids love her and it would be nice to have another around the house but then I remembered all those nights of the puppy whinging and crying, the endless time spent training the dog to do her business outside not inside, plus going to puppy school for socializing etc.

Do not have the time and energy for that. Would be like having a third child ❌
Yeah not gonna lie, it's wearing me down 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve had adblock plus for years but now youtube is saying I can’t use it with adblock. Anyway to get around this apart from getting youtube premium? Honestly it’s a bloody joke some of these ads are two minutes long and unskipable

I’ve had adblock plus for years but now youtube is saying I can’t use it with adblock. Anyway to get around this apart from getting youtube premium? Honestly it’s a bloody joke some of these ads are two minutes long and unskipable
On what device?

On a Google TV you can sideload Smart Tube which is a YouTube app with sponsor and ad block built in.

On iOS the Vinegar extension in Safari strips out Ads

On Android you can add UBlock if you aren’t using Chrome, or sideload something like Newpipe.

On what device?

On a Google TV you can sideload Smart Tube which is a YouTube app with sponsor and ad block built in.

On iOS the Vinegar extension in Safari strips out Ads

On Android you can add UBlock if you aren’t using Chrome, or sideload something like Newpipe.
On mac and I use google chrome
Sounds like a f*ckload of work just to watch YouTube crap.
I don’t stream movies/shows and only really use youtube these days when I’m online

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back