Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

I lost two pairs of airpods in 12 months so I decided I’m getting something cheap. Boight a pair of jabea 4 elites after the girl at jb recommended them. Are these actually known to be shite or do I have a lemon. Genuinely won’t go into pairing mode

I lost two pairs of airpods in 12 months so I decided I’m getting something cheap. Boight a pair of jabea 4 elites after the girl at jb recommended them. Are these actually known to be shite or do I have a lemon. Genuinely won’t go into pairing mode
Ok so It finally goes into pairing mode just after I posted this. Piece of shit took over 40 mins 😂

Big downgrade but for something nearly 200 bucks cheaper it’s not bad I guess
I got some Soundcore P40i’s recently on Amazon. Other than needing to buy replacement silicon ear bud/seal things because I have weird shaped ear holes, they’ve been a great investment.

I got some Soundcore P40i’s recently on Amazon. Other than needing to buy replacement silicon ear bud/seal things because I have weird shaped ear holes, they’ve been a great investment.
I bought some Soundcore Q30 over ear noise cancelling headphones for $97, pretty good and bargain for that price.

Don't know what model but I randomly bought a pair of soundcore. Good sound for the price. Mine doesn't have the functions of my old Samsungs but can't complain and the old ones battery was shot

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I lost my pair of Airpods and bought another pair after driving myself nuts looking for them.

Immediately found the lost pair after buying the new pair 🫠

Works out pretty well though because one pair don’t last an entire day’s work.

I lost my pair of Airpods and bought another pair after driving myself nuts looking for them.

Immediately found the lost pair after buying the new pair 🫠

Works out pretty well though because one pair don’t last an entire day’s work.
That happened to me first time around. Looked for it for a week. Bought one and as I went to charge the new one I found the bastard hiding next to the charger. Ended up losing it a month later

As far as sports photography goes, this is all time. Just a superb photo and if I hadn’t seen this guy do the dismount from the wave live I’d be saying this was photoshopped

IMG_5612.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surfing is one of those activities for me that if I had my time again I would love to pursue it. Instead I wasted 30+ years as a cricketer.

Surfing sounds great now you have no mates that are allowed out to play and bugger all spare time.

Surfing is one of those activities for me that if I had my time again I would love to pursue it. Instead I wasted 30+ years as a cricketer.

Surfing probably one of my few "I wish I did/got good at" things. Not that I'm too old to get into it now, just free time and living too far from the coast to make it work.

Speaking of things, son starts learning the drums on Friday and I've signed up to learn with him to keep him motivated - we can practice together - and to learn something new. I'm very, very far from even being capable with musical instruments and should be quite comical at how uncoordinated I am.

Speaking of things, son starts learning the drums on Friday and I've signed up to learn with him to keep him motivated - we can practice together - and to learn something new. I'm very, very far from even being capable with musical instruments and should be quite comical at how uncoordinated I am.

Looking forward to your Genesis covers.

Your poor family/neighbours.

I reckon I'd struggle to learn the triangle, never mind the drums.

That’s so good! I love thrashing about on a drum kit

I was thinking of one of those electric sets and wearing headphones? Or do those things kinda suck?
They’re pretty decent these days, pricey but. However I reckon way less satisfying than the tactile response you get from acoustic drums so you’d both be less likely to want to stick with it. Much more neighbour friendly though

They’re pretty decent these days, pricey but. However I reckon way less satisfying than the tactile response you get from acoustic drums so you’d both be less likely to want to stick with it. Much more neighbour friendly though

Yeah that makes complete sense, definitely looks like a neutered version. Hopefully if we/he sticks with it we'll get a proper kit one day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back