Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the first time I've seen the racing video game tactic of slamming into the side of a car instead of taking the corner properly used in real life.

That's my signature move in every racing game I play.

Can guarantee the soundtrack will be shithouse compared to the original. They don’t make music like they used to back in the 1990’s.

Definitely one of the best soundtracks and I still listen to it regularly, so many great tracks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still on a high after last night and don't want it tarnished by watching Perth smash the Beagles? Give us a listen instead!

This week, we get our disinterested partners/children to describe sporting stars to us...with a big twist at the end.

The Committee convenes for another week, with Adam seeking redemption for his Peter Matera error (0:00), we're reaching the business end of card collection (7:18) and we have a couple in our sights for our Clangers (17:00).

Our main job this week (22:00) was to ask our disengaged families to describe sport stars and see how many the opponent could guess based on the vague clues given. There's a plot twist you won't see coming, then Jordan explores a cricket pet peeve from his soapbox (1:26:41).

Don't forget to like, subscribe and tell your friends to jump on board the Unmatched Committee train.

And yes, flogs, upon reflection I know McKinley was 27 and not 29...sigh.
I did better than I thought I would. I got Naomi Osaka, Tredrea, Spangher (the Jesus vibes one), Funky Miller, Malinga and the Q Stick.

Man kids are bloody ruthless. My year two old niece was begging for some chocolate I was eating. My sister was yelling at me not to give her any. While she wasn’t looking I gave my niece a small piece. Lil shit goes running to her mum yelling “mummy mummy look what I got”. Got an earful from that 😂

I did better than I thought I would. I got Naomi Osaka, Tredrea, Spangher (the Jesus vibes one), Funky Miller, Malinga and the Q Stick.
That Funky Miller one still annoys me haha. But I felt justified in looking it up that KP did have a blue streak in his hair at some point!

Boomers were a super fragile team this Olympics. Stage was set at selection to struggle.

Feel for Patty. Jingles and Delly should have been nowhere near the side.
Yeah, Goorjian is a shit coach imo. Plays weird rotations, cools guys off when they're hot by subbing them out and some very poor player selections for the squad. Sounds like he's quit, not a minute too soon

Man kids are bloody ruthless. My year two old niece was begging for some chocolate I was eating. My sister was yelling at me not to give her any. While she wasn’t looking I gave my niece a small piece. Lil shit goes running to her mum yelling “mummy mummy look what I got”. Got an earful from that 😂

Snitches man....

Next time she come sweet talking me into give her something I’m just gonna turn the other way and walk away.

First spoiling movies, now spoiling dinners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back