Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Are these Kingsman movies any good? I'm half way through one, spanning the course of three evenings. Trade thread has been too lit. Parts of it seem okay but I'm not sure if I should invest the time in going back for a proper watch

Are these Kingsman movies any good? I'm half way through one, spanning the course of three evenings. Trade thread has been too lit. Parts of it seem okay but I'm not sure if I should invest the time in going back for a proper watch
There fine if you watch them for what they are, don't take them too serious (even if they try to take themselves seriously) 6/10

It's light-hearted fun/violence/espionage, basically exactly what Samual L Jackson says about old Bond films. I liked #1, but they unsurprisingly get slightly worse with each one.

Good not great, from memory.

It's light-hearted fun/violence/espionage, basically exactly what Samual L Jackson says about old Bond films. I liked #1, but they unsurprisingly get slightly worse with each one.

This, also

The church scene is memorable and spectacular

I don't usually hand out parenting advice, but I will say one of the biggest parts of being a successful parent is chasing your toddler children around the house with a vacuum cleaner pretending if it catches them it will suck them up so they're scared of them for the rest of their lives.

I don't usually hand out parenting advice, but I will say one of the biggest parts of being a successful parent is chasing your toddler children around the house with a vacuum cleaner pretending if it catches them it will suck them up so they're scared of them for the rest of their lives.

Great until you need them to start pitching in with the house chores when they are older and now have a lifetime phobia of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will regret that in a dozen or so years when they refuse to ever do the vacuuming around the house.

Just had a chat about this in the office. Best idea was getting a cordless vacuum / giant plasma gun. Makes everyone 500% more likely to want to do the vacuuming

At the risk of ruining this thread with vacuum talk having a cordless makes it so much easier to bother to spot vacuum rather than waiting until 10pm Sunday to do one big laps around the house.

That's what I do with the cordless, I regularly point it at family and pets and pretend it's some sort of ray gun. Probably more than I do any actual vacuuming to be honest.

I use the broom more than the vacuum these days. Mopping can get in the bin, too. It's like they make mop handles for people 5 ft tall. Cooks my back. Mind you I don't have the luxury of just doing a casual mop. With two kids there's always stickers and food and shit I need to scrub off the tiles.

Skynet’s first soldiers will hit us where it hurts - our nice clean floors.

They're currently conspiring with his Google home and Lisa Anne fleshlight to get him whilst he's, um, distracted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back