RDT: Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Polec>Barlow looks like my only trade this week.

15 trades remaining before the below...

Tyson -> Barlow for mine.

Second trade:
Still have Fasolo as my F8 - could upgrade him to Nick Riewoldt this week or downgrade somewhere else (Langford or Hallahan) and then go to Parker the week after (and look at getting SJ in for Cotchin)

opinions on Sidebottom. He was one of my unique choice midfielders.

Out for 3 weeks
Hallahan my only back up (Acres got me)

Keep or Trade Sidebottom? First time I am really stuck.

Currently ranked 1250ish with Ablett, Stevie J, Mundy, Barlow, Rockliff, Beams, Jelwood in mids.

opinions on Sidebottom. He was one of my unique choice midfielders.

Out for 3 weeks
Hallahan my only back up (Acres got me)

Keep or Trade Sidebottom? First time I am really stuck.

Currently ranked 1250ish with Ablett, Stevie J, Mundy, Barlow, Rockliff, Beams, Jelwood in mids.

Depending on your team layout, maybe upgrade Hallahan to a MID/FWD player (Harvey, Parker, Gray, Martin, Danger) and then switch this player into the forward line using a trade when Sidebottom comes back?

Midfield is looking real solid btw.

Depending on your team layout, maybe upgrade Hallahan to a MID/FWD player (Harvey, Parker, Gray, Martin, Danger) and then switch this player into the forward line using a trade when Sidebottom comes back?

Midfield is looking real solid btw.
Thanks for the opinion.

I never hugely considered the mid forward option. I have Martin and Danger so Parker would be my target. However with 100k in the kitty and Hallahan only worth 300k. I am not sure I can raise the cash. Laidler and Ambrose are my 2 tradable cash grab players.

I could have issues in the forwards with Wingard also hehe. Might be slipping down the rankings in the next few weeks.

I've had enough of Wingard, too many times over the past 5-6 weeks he has had a pathetic 1st half and is sitting on 20-25 at HT, he is being played as a deep small key forward and is rarely seen up the field early. He flat track bullies to get his points up late as such against GWS and Geelong and last week was the final straw with him, seriously getting pantsed by Neville Jetta for 2 1/2 qtrs and 18 points is unacceptable, I think Zorko getting 14 or whatever with gastro is understandable.

My trades sound silly but I'm quite happy with them, Wingard to Zorko and L. Taylor to Tex Walker then my fwdline will be a 5-1-2 structure, I'll wait for Hallahan and Ambrose to peak and they can become the best available DPP types that I don't have (Boomer or Chappy) then Tex can be a F7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going Cotchin to Barlow. Around the same price and Barlow should average 10-15 points more over the course of the season. Finishes my midfield off with Swan, Pendles, Ablett, Johnson, Beams, Watson, Rockliff and Barlow.

S Lloyd > Shenton (if Lloyd is named then Taylor>Shenton)
KK > Jaensch

!    RDT RD 12.JPG

Here's my team. It's been a very unorthodox team all year, but has kept me in the top 3k until last round where I had a blunder with Polec being VC.

4KUdejF.png)

Hallahan and Matt Crouch out > O'Brien & Franklin (DDP Danger to Mid)

Hopefully Tex price goes up (considering starting him over Darling) and I got downgrade him and get rid of Hampson or Dunstan

Here's my team. It's been a very unorthodox team all year, but has kept me in the top 3k until last round where I had a blunder with Polec being VC.

4KUdejF.png)

Hallahan and Matt Crouch out > O'Brien & Franklin (DDP Danger to Mid)

Hopefully Tex price goes up (considering starting him over Darling) and I got downgrade him and get rid of Hampson or Dunstan

Hallahan still has a low B/E of only 25. You'd be better off going Crouch>O'Brien and Polec > SUPER-PREMO MID
(start Walker @ F6)

Certainly an option. I just don't think Polec is done just yet. Played one bad game.

Yes, but he is still a 95-100 average player at best. That is not bad, but nowhere near good enough to be in your final 8 starting mids. This is your opportunity to upgrade him to a MID that can and will average 120+ from here on.

Classic mistake for 1st time SC's is thinking that sppeading out the points is the way to go, when in reality if you have the right 8 starting gun mids they will contribute 40-45%+ towards your overall weekly score. As for your team, you have 3-4 players in your starting mids averaging less that 100. To summarise, you're going it wrong ATM. Stack your mids with super premo's ASAP and your scores will be much higher from here on.

Langford >> Lecras (via DPP)

Will go either Hallahan to either Barlow/Johnson next week and just be left with one rookie on the field (Langdon).

Remove this Banner Ad

RDT: Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back