No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're the Anthony Stevens of this whole saga.

Everyone doing stuff behind our backs... kept in the dark... our partner getting it on with someone else... we're the last ones to find out.

Then the scrutiny - everyone watching us to see how we react

He will carry on at our table as if everything is just perfect. In fairness to him it would be. Going home with a $1m a year. Lets see how the night pans out.

The problem is he is not sitting at a table of supporters who will be giving him the stink eye and silent treatment all night. He will be sitting with his mates who have already wished him well and made their peace. It wont be the last time they will all get together as friends. There wont be any awkwardness at all.

Some people felt we shouldn't of played after the mid season break. Because we were increasing the value of a competitors commodity.

Hasn't been to many high profile walk outs of port power since Williams refused to cooperate with Nick Stevens.

The problem is he is not sitting at a table of supporters who will be giving him the stink eye and silent treatment all night. He will be sitting with his mates who have already wished him well and made their peace. It wont be the last time they will all get together as friends. There wont be any awkwardness at all.

I was actually referring to supporters backlash. Danger will have great times coming to Adelaide in the future he has plenty of Crows mates here, that wont change. Blind Freddy can see that.

Losing Vince has hurt us over the past couple of years with MCrouch not reaching the level we had hoped for. I wonder in hindsight if this was a big mistake on our part.

This is utter bullshit!!
How many seasons did Bernie actually deliver at "the level we had hoped for" while he was on our list?? given his talent? . That is what is relevant here, hindsight has SFA to do with it.

By the way the answer is ONE SEASON.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was actually referring to supporters backlash. Danger will have great times coming to Adelaide in the future he has plenty of Crows mates here, that wont change. Blind Freddy can see that.

Absolutely. Like I said further up, we will know when the announcement is coming as Dangers Twitter account will be shut down beforehand.

This is utter bullshit!!
How many seasons did Bernie actually deliver at "the level we had hoped for" while he was on our list?? given his talent? . That is what is relevant here, hindsight has SFA to do with it.

By the way the answer is ONE SEASON.

Dont get upset. I was suggesting that if Vince was still here, he would have done a better job than Mackay in the 18. Which he would have.

Forget family, forget home.

Sure they are part of the picture but this is the Trigg sanctions still at play. If we were top four, sniffing around grand finals then I doubt the pull of home would be as over-powering.

Wonder if Dangerfield will be the first player in AFL history to win a club B&F but not turn up. That would be awkward.

Gunston won the award, but the Crows removed it from him. Club should do the same again.

Losing Vince has hurt us over the past couple of years with MCrouch not reaching the level we had hoped for. I wonder in hindsight if this was a big mistake on our part.
MCrouch is the 20yrs old, the second youngest (i think) to play for the crows this year. Give him time, though I doubt he'll ever be as talented as Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back