No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted on previous page

Don't want to create false hope and its not enough to change my mind to staying however I can say that yes the club was given an indication of Paddy's desire to move however since then Paddy has asked further questions of the club "big picture" questions

All I'm saying is he may not have yet fully signed off on his decision

Its done, they are just saying that to get through the next week.

I posted on previous page

Don't want to create false hope and its not enough to change my mind to staying however I can say that yes the club was given an indication of Paddy's desire to move however since then Paddy has asked further questions of the club "big picture" questions

All I'm saying is he may not have yet fully signed off on his decision
A whiff of upswing in the air!

They'll look like dickheads if all we get is a compo pick anyway.

Personally out of principle I want to see Adelaide match any RFA deal and play hardball to force Geelong to trade. Having said all that, I feel Russell and Caro are on the mark and I seriously think a trade has already been sorted.

Russell says a deals already been done between Geelong and us because Cats don't want to over pay him. Source impeccable according to Russell, Bicks and Rowey.

If they are not going to put a huge contract on his head then he's likely to get picked up by teams in the draft.

Caro's story sounds like rubbish.

I hope you're right or should I say I hope Russell is right.

I'm over this shit. One bloke doesn't make a team.

There are 17 other teams that don't have Patrick Dangerfield, 7 of them are playing in the finals and next week two of them will be playing in a GF...and neither of those two teams will have PD playing for them.

Dangerfield is not the be all and end all. We will move on and the club will survive.

If we get some good picks or players I am optimistic we will be better off overall.

The club refused to deny Caros story that Noble was told in August by Danger that he was leaving. Does anyone seriously think if this was wrong the would not correct that record? If they dont it puts Noble and Danger in a bad light.

I'm not challenging that we were not told in Aug, what I'm adding is that since Aug Paddy could be having further consideration

Anyone else here getting sick and fukin tired of Victorian media identities like Hutchy, Stevens, Caro and the like that we should do the right thing and let Danger go for a pissweak compo pick?
Also interesting to hear Caro say thay there wont be any compo picks next year for FA.

Big bad south aussies gonna ruin FA compo for everyone!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TSR I love your optimism, but why hasn't Danger refuted this like he has in the past. No tweet from a tweet-happy tweeter even. Nothing from the club also. I hope your faith proves to be vindicated, but it's over. We can get on with looking forward to who we're going to pick up.
Radio silence for the past 4 days from Danger...reminds me of Kurt Tippets twitter acount. Offline for 2 years and then when he tweets again gets smashed and disappears again

The club refused to deny Caros story that Noble was told in August by Danger that he was leaving. Does anyone seriously think if this was wrong the would not correct that record? If they dont it puts Noble and Danger in a bad light.
Wow. When did the club refuse to do that?

I'm not challenging that we were not told in Aug, what I'm adding is that since Aug Paddy seems to be asking more questions about the club and direction

I bring this back to something I have said a couple of times before: What makes Patrick Dangerfield so special that he has the luxury of holding the AFC to ransom and making them prove to him we are worthy? Has the eight years of development into one of the top 5 players in the AFL not enough? I get that he is a freee agent and everyone is auditioning for his services but sometimes it seems he it a bit of a figjam.

Anyone else here getting sick and fukin tired of Victorian media identities like Hutchy, Stevens, Caro and the like that we should do the right thing and let Danger go for a pissweak compo pick?
Also interesting to hear Caro say thay there wont be any compo picks next year for FA.
There have been a few saying we should match...Leithal Leigh Matthews was one. Not all one sided but definately getting sick of the Vic flogs carrying on
Talking of flogs can someone pass a message onto Jay Clark? His Follow button on twitter is broken

I don't buy it, or if it's true then Danger needs to stop stalling.

As long as he knows our coaching appt direction then what more can he know? He's stalling and treating us for fools imo.

Like I said I'm still in the leaving camp and I was debating all night whether to share but I have in good faith

He just might be struggling with the decision which leaves the door slightly open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back