Reasonable St Kilda supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha

Gotta love Collingwood supporters still talking about 1990 like it was yesterday.
The best thing about Collingwood is they have a generally 'good' team but that's about it. I get so excited every september cause i know i get to see collingwood choke in the finals after another good season in the H & A.

Its gonna be at least another 32 years of pain. Haha.

You don't look forward to the lions playing in september?? Weird.....

Geoff, you spend 24/7 on BF, you are unemployed, aren't married & have no friends given you spend the majority of your waking day on BF posting threads about Collingwood. I suggest you get a life.

You've changed your tune,

if you were at all consistent with your views on football success, Jeff would be better judged on the output of his Grandfather and Father.

Sat in the Carlton members a few times and they are generally top people to be around.

St kilda supporters, well what can i say, I just don't give a **** about them. Even after all their crying this week i still can't raise any sort emotion out of me.

They try hard, i'll give them that.

Keep up the work, one day i might care. :thumbsu:

You've changed your tune,

if you were at all consistent with your views on football success, Jeff would be better judged on the output of his Grandfather and Father.

Good to see the wannabe APS education has delivered you little logic yet again. Jeff's Grandfather & Father (I bet he is proud of his sons unemployment & spending his entire waking day on BF) would only know of seeing St. Kilda win wooden spoon after wooden spoon & losing Grand Finals, much like their son in Jeff.

You don't look forward to the lions playing in september?? Weird.....

We didn't make the finals 05' 06' 07' 08' and also we were out week 2 last year. So, no, i didn't look forward to the lions playing to deep into September.
I did however enjoy seeing Collingwood make the finals in 06' 07' 08' & 09' knowing that they would choke in the process of chasing there ultimate goal. :)

Good to see the wannabe APS education has delivered you little logic

very little logic there.

One uses an academic entrance test, the other discriminates against those with less than 4 siblings.

Wannabe? lol

Jeff's Grandfather & Father (I bet he is proud of his sons unemployment & spending his entire waking day on BF) would only know of seeing St. Kilda win wooden spoon after wooden spoon & losing Grand Finals, much like their son in Jeff.

Ignoring the fact that your follow up concentrates on football support as a measure of success :confused: and "assumes" they are both St Kilda supporters, I'd put very good money on both of them having seen as many Premierships as your Tier 2 education self, and Premierships I believe are how you measure success?

They were both probably older than 12 when they saw one too.

Sat in the Carlton members a few times and they are generally top people to be around.

St kilda supporters, well what can i say, I just don't give a **** about them. Even after all their crying this week i still can't raise any sort emotion out of me.

Cool story bro.

Ignoring the fact that your follow up concentrates on football support as a measure of success

My follow up was that you can't selectively select 1 day, i.e. 50 years ago and use that as the basis for judging a club. I was pointing out to your friend that the logic/theory he was using, St. Kilda have yet to win a flag & their countless amounts of wooden spoons achieved in yours & his life have more meaning to you both.

and "assumes" they are both St Kilda supporters

A club as unsuccessful as St. Kilda has few supporters that didn't pick up the club b/c of their relatives.

Even in St. Kilda's most successful era & year, it can't land a flag. Few supporters would select such a failure of an organization.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another collingwood fool obsessed with st kilda.

You do realise God has invented wireless? :D

You also must realise some people don't need to wait until their retirement age until they pick and choose how and when they work?

Oh . . . and since you're so interested in my family history, Grand-dad was a hopeless drunk and died a loner (before I was born). The old man though has made a mint in the building game and spends most of his time on his boat these days.

Needless to say Grand-dad was the last Collingwood supporter in the family. :D

A club as unsuccessful as St. Kilda has few supporters that didn't pick up the club b/c of their relatives.

You need to get out more, where do you think all these Hawks supporters came from?

BTW I have much more respect for 32 year old Collingwood supporters than 32 year old Hawthorn supporters.

Back to your point my dad likes Carlton, my brother follows Richmond.

We didn't make the finals 05' 06' 07' 08' and also we were out week 2 last year. So, no, i didn't look forward to the lions playing to deep into September.
I did however enjoy seeing Collingwood make the finals in 06' 07' 08' & 09' knowing that they would choke in the process of chasing there ultimate goal. :)

Dont worry about it. Collingwood supporters can't understand any supporters who have realistic expectations for their club.
( You might be able to have some for your's this year though ).:D

You also must realise some people don't need to wait until their retirement age until they pick and choose how and when they work?

Going to Centrelink is not picking & choosing how you work Geoff. Live a bit mate, there is more to life than spending 24/7 on BF. Find a friend, find a wife.:thumbsu:

I am married Panther.

There's a mod on these boards that can vouch for that since and has even seen the calendar she appeared in.

Anything else you'd like to know about me?

Oh I forgot, the old man is a St Kilda supporter.

Going to Centrelink is not picking & choosing how you work Geoff. Live a bit mate, there is more to life than spending 24/7 on BF. Find a friend, find a wife.:thumbsu:

Jeff Dunne - posts per day 13.50
The Panther - posts per day 11.04

The Panther - posts per day 11.04

The Panther - JeffDunne related posts per day 5.04

He's become my biggest fan.

Not sure how Fu feels about that, but he's sure working hard to right that situation. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasonable St Kilda supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back