Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello! Arrogant Carlton nuff here

I’m now scared of Fremantle, Treacy is a monster and Amiss will only continue to improve

Young, Serong and Brayshaw is amazing, add the fact that you’ve got a rotating roster of two top 5ish rucks for 100% game time and you’ve a top end engine room

I was very wrong about Fremantle and think they are easily every bit as good - or better than Sydney and Carlton are

1. Sydney
2. Fremantle
3. Carlton
4. Brisbane

Nobody else can win it

Go hard my purple friends

From a match ups pov and this is a lot to do with sheer size and experience I am not sure I would love to play you guys at the MCG this year. On form it seems to be you guys or Sydney. Hopefully everyone makes it to the finals with no injuries so we can see great contests.

To be in our position at our age is huge for us! This season has always been the 'enjoy the ride' season in my mind... if we finish top four it will still be that and a bit more.

Just acknowledging the error of my ways and trying to earn brownie points in the event Freo win the flag so that you guys don’t bully me for being a flog on the main board

But in seriousness I am just very bullish on Fremantle for the first time in years and wanted to give an oppo viewpoint as to how I see it, they just look really well oiled and have certainly dropped that boring tag of late AND are still being underestimated by vic media
Keep Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So, a rellie who lives in Freo tells me that Big Sean loves his beer. And that Big Sean has given up beer for the season.

Now that makes me optimistic 🥰
I genuinely reckon stuff like this hurts some guys. let em be how they are.

One thing though is that a lot of the Freo lads love a beer. not a drink, a beer.

You woke up ready... that sounds like a line from a romantasy novel... just need to add, thick and needy... or so I have been told... anyway back to it, not that, the post.

You woke up to the sounds of little people chattering in your ear and the half hug/kiss/smush which is some parts throat and face squishing and all parts adorable. You have a brilliant day of work and romancing the wife ahead, a not here, a message there... Your life is beautiful and to top it off your team is third! You are living on the optimism side because life tastes better there, even a crushing defeat, for why live if not to taste and experience the very extreme of what life offers.

Someone who I only agree partially with once said 'I have led a toothless life,' he thought. 'A toothless life. I have never bitten into anything/ I was waiting. I was reserving myself for later on-and I have just noticed that my teeth have gone.'

Not you though... for you hope and optimism abound. Love your wife, play with your kids, take a huge swing and miss... and then take another. One day your teeth will be gone.

You woke up ready... that sounds like a line from a romantasy novel... just need to add, thick and needy... or so I have been told... anyway back to it, not that, the post.

You woke up to the sounds of little people chattering in your ear and the half hug/kiss/smush which is some parts throat and face squishing and all parts adorable. You have a brilliant day of work and romancing the wife ahead, a not here, a message there... Your life is beautiful and to top it off your team is third! You are living on the optimism side because life tastes better there, even a crushing defeat, for why live if not to taste and experience the very extreme of what life offers.

Someone who I only agree partially with once said 'I have led a toothless life,' he thought. 'A toothless life. I have never bitten into anything/ I was waiting. I was reserving myself for later on-and I have just noticed that my teeth have gone.'

Not you though... for you hope and optimism abound. Love your wife, play with your kids, take a huge swing and miss... and then take another. One day your teeth will be gone.
woah, dude....we're getting deep now. Might be time for a poem soon :D

Our forward line doesn't suck for the first time in a long time, I'd argue that we have a very good forward line actually. Nowhere near one of the worst in the league like it has been for a long time.

An argument could be made that we have the pieces to have a top three forward line in the league in the coming years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our forward line doesn't suck for the first time in a long time, I'd argue that we have a very good forward line actually. Nowhere near one of the worst in the league like it has been for a long time.

Treacy truly is a game changer, he's the equivalent of a top 5 pick or a massive trade without having to use the capital to obtain. He's going to be the difference between Fremantle making finals and winning flags.

Treacy truly is a game changer, he's the equivalent of a top 5 pick or a massive trade without having to use the capital to obtain. He's going to be the difference between Fremantle making finals and winning flags.

I think Amiss is getting his kicking groove back. Treacy with Amiss and Jackson is a very difficult problem to solve. All different types and all can hurt you in different ways.

Treacy was our Covid miracle!

I think Amiss is getting his kicking groove back. Treacy with Amiss and Jackson is a very difficult problem to solve. All different types and all can hurt you in different ways.

Treacy was our Covid miracle!

100%, Prior to this year I didn't think we had the fire power to win a flag but those three can absolutely be the key forwards of a (multiple) premiership side.

Rumours are Katy Perry is the entertainment on GF day.

What a day it will be to win our maiden premiership in front of a superstar like Katy Perry performing.

I can already picture someone like Caleb Serong singing "Teenage Dream" with Katy in his Freo Kit in the post match with the Norm Smith and Premiership medals around his neck.

Rumours are Katy Perry is the entertainment on GF day.

What a day it will be to win our maiden premiership in front of a superstar like Katy Perry performing.

I can already picture someone like Caleb Serong singing "Teenage Dream" with Katy in his Freo Kit in the post match with the Norm Smith and Premiership medals around his neck.

Why such commercial artists that appeal to bopers

Why can't we get someone who has real songs

Why such commercial artists that appeal to bopers

Why can't we get someone who has real songs
Current artists (ie not dead):

I'd love some Halestorm & Eva Under Fire

Fall Out Boy would go alright.

All Time Low, Set It Off & Falling in Reverse.

Current artists (ie not dead):

I'd love some Halestorm & Eva Under Fire

Fall Out Boy would go alright.

All Time Low, Set It Off & Falling in Reverse.
Fall Out Boy would be great, but only if they play the entire "Spidey and his Amazing Friends" soundtrack album. Only way I'm getting my daughter there currently.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back