Reid, Davis & pick 14 to blow Blues out of water

Remove this Banner Ad

The silly thing about this is that Reid, Davis and Pick 14 is not really better than Kennedy and 3, if at all.

Reid, Brown and 14, that would blow Carlton out of the water.

Would also be a silly trade by the club. 1 man is not worth 3, especially when two are Kpp.

Great we have the best midfielder in the game but when Rocca and Presti are gone who is going to play at either end of the ground?

Reid, Davis & pick 14 does blow... Thats for sure.

Reid would go 3-5 in this years draft and was only eligable for last years draft by 3 days. So that pretty much matches pick 3, also with the WCE percieved need for a good Key Foward Ried is a better prospect then any foward in this years draft.

14> 20

Davis proven AFL player, Kennedy big unco prospect. I don't think their is much between 3,20 and Kennedy and Reid Davis and 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The touchiness of Carlton fans when it is suggested that anyone but them will get Judd is quite hilarious to watch.

If Geelong had lost the GF this year it would have been nothing compared to what will happen on here if someone swipes Judd from under Carlton's nose. Praying for it to happen because some of the Carlton scum on here bleating and crying and whingeing is pathetic. :thumbsdown:

The touchiness of Carlton fans when it is suggested that anyone but them will get Judd is quite hilarious to watch.
We're not touchy. We're endlessly amused at the continuous geyser of dumbness in this board. We like to visit every now and then so see what paroxysms the Tiger fans, closely followed by Magpie fans, have worked themselves into next.

I expect to see ten new idiotic threads by morning guys. Don't let me down.

Would also be a silly trade by the club. 1 man is not worth 3, especially when two are Kpp.

Great we have the best midfielder in the game but when Rocca and Presti are gone who is going to play at either end of the ground?

Well, that depends on who you are talking about, doesn't it. For example, Judd is most definitely worth Keppler Bradley, Mark Johnson and pick 23. :)

On the other hand, pick 3 alone beats that deal.

Reid would go 3-5 in this years draft and was only eligable for last years draft by 3 days. So that pretty much matches pick 3, also with the WCE percieved need for a good Key Foward Ried is a better prospect then any foward in this years draft.

14> 20

Davis proven AFL player, Kennedy big unco prospect. I don't think their is much between 3,20 and Kennedy and Reid Davis and 14

Agree 100% but that being said Judd would be a bonus but not the be all and end all.We have a great list coming through at the Pies.

I hope one of two things happen today:

1. Carlton do the deal with WC

2. Collingwood do the deal with pick 14 for Wood

Then this crap can be flushed down the crapper where it belong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid, Davis & pick 14 to blow Blues out of water

Remove this Banner Ad

Back