Reid, Davis & pick 14 to blow Blues out of water

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood need to act now!
Offer WCE Reid,Brown,R.Shaw,LDavis for Judd and their first round pick. Just do it, we just need to do this....
He is the best and if Carlton don't offer 1&3 they are a disgrace.

1 & 3 is about 10 times better than your offer. Shaw and Davis wouldnt get a game at WCE. Why would they want them? Shaw doesnt even get a game for you guys. Wasn't he the guy who shat his dacks in the GF. That leaves Reid and Brown against picks 1 and 3. Please!
1 & 3 equals Pendlebury and Cloke. Would you offer up those two for Judd?

1 & 3 is about 10 times better than your offer. Shaw and Davis wouldnt get a game at WCE. Why would they want them? Shaw doesnt even get a game for you guys. Wasn't he the guy who shat his dacks in the GF. That leaves Reid and Brown against picks 1 and 3. Please!
1 & 3 equals Pendlebury and Cloke. Would you offer up those two for Judd?

Read what I said, "If Carlton don't offer 1&3 they are a disgrace". This means they don't accept Judd's true value.
I think it is clear they "Carlton" are only offering pick 3,20 & a player.
Any other team would offer pick 1 plus for Judd.

Read what I said, "If Carlton don't offer 1&3 they are a disgrace". This means they don't accept Judd's true value.
I think it is clear they "Carlton" are only offering pick 3,20 & a player.
Any other team would offer pick 1 plus for Judd.

Why wouldnt Pies offer Judds value - Cloke and Pendles?

Why wouldnt Pies offer Judds value - Cloke and Pendles?

Becasue we want to keep them. It is easier to give away a pick IMO, no attachment to it but Pie fans loves Pendles and Cloke. It is not like they are hacks either. Whilst we like every club would love to get Judd, you have to face facts, we could not put together a deal without hurting our long term future (we are still in re-build mode) so we move on.

I am really sick and tired of people thinking we can just do a deal.

Becasue we want to keep them. It is easier to give away a pick IMO, no attachment to it but Pie fans loves Pendles and Cloke. It is not like they are hacks either. Whilst we like every club would love to get Judd, you have to face facts, we could not put together a deal without hurting our long term future (we are still in re-build mode) so we move on.

I dont think that and wasn't arguing with you. Some dude came on saying Carlton should give up 1 and 3 for Judd. Personally i think that equates to the two pies names mentioned. Very unlikely that Kreuzer and say Cotchin will not play 24-30 years of awesome football combined for Carlton. Why would carlton give that away for Judd. Would be silly. As silly as giving up Cloke and Pendles.
Lets face it 1 or 3, plus player and 20 is more than resonable.

I think they should have got 1 rather than 3 but agree with your overall view. I mean itis not like WC were unbeatable with Judd and he had some handy players around him also.

Mate get over yourself.....this is a business, people, player will come and go....This is the greatest player in the past 20 years. We need him, for onfield,marketing & all the other things that make money.

Mate get over yourself.....this is a business, people, player will come and go....This is the greatest player in the past 20 years. We need him, for onfield,marketing & all the other things that make money.

Well we can't get him, get over it you doofus. You would give up a KP forward who has just won the best and fairest at 20, plus the runner up who is a year younger?

Hopefully you are a public servant where you never have to make a decision cos you have NFI.

Well we can't get him, get over it you doofus. You would give up a KP forward who has just won the best and fairest at 20, plus the runner up who is a year younger?

Hopefully you are a public servant where you never have to make a decision cos you have NFI.

Mate..tough words...i offered up reid,brown,r shaw & davis. No mention of Cloke from me.
I won't go down the who I am or what I do...
Mate, all I did is put up names, I sponsor 2 players at Collingwood. I just want is best for the team.

Mate..tough words...i offered up reid,brown,r shaw & davis. No mention of Cloke from me.
Mate, all I did is put up names, I sponsor 2 players at Collingwood. I just want is best for the team.

I agree with what you say, if I was Collingwood I'd be chucking all that down on the table...
... but, if I was West Coast, I wouldn't even consider it.

Reid is worth a late first round pick/early second round pick, but really hasn't proved anything yet.

Davis is too lazy and a September passenger - only worth a third rounder.

Pick 14 is well...pick 14.

Blues still have a much better offer.

Please refrain from making stupid comments for the sake of being heard if you don't know what you are talking about

3 days are what seperates Ben Ried from being this years number 3-5 pick. Far better then any KPP in this years draft and I personally would be livid if he was traded.

When Rocca was suspended played at full foward as a kid barely 18 and would have kick 4 if he had kicked straight, and before I get "whats the use of a foward who can't kick" comments his kicking is far better at VFL level and had 80% efficency last year, it's nerves thing I think.

Davis had a solid year for the pies this year lead the club in tackles etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please refrain from making stupid comments for the sake of being heard if you don't know what you are talking about

3 days are what seperates Ben Ried from being this years number 3-5 pick. Far better then any KPP in this years draft and I personally would be livid if he was traded.

When Rocca was suspended played at full foward as a kid barely 18 and would have kick 4 if he had kicked straight, and before I get "whats the use of a foward who can't kick" comments his kicking is far better at VFL level and had 80% efficency last year, it's nerves thing I think.

Davis had a solid year for the pies this year lead the club in tackles etc

How about reading my other posts afterwards before you label my comments stupid.

If this deal was better than Carlton's deal, West Coast would have taken it.

If Reid is so highly rated, why on earth would he be potential trade bait?

That's what I don't get. Surely if you've landed a player you believe to be worth so much you don't throw his name around as trade potential a year later.

How about reading my other posts afterwards before you label my comments stupid.

If this deal was better than Carlton's deal, West Coast would have taken it.

If Reid is so highly rated, why on earth would he be potential trade bait?

That's what I don't get. Surely if you've landed a player you believe to be worth so much you don't throw his name around as trade potential a year later.

You do if it means getting Judd

Yeah sure you do. Just give away the team for one player.

Haha yet another Carlton nong. Enjoy further mediocrity in 08.

So making the finals is what? You enjoy mediocrity you may make the 8 but so what.You won't win the GF and at the end of the day that is all that counts.Any other spot on the ladder is dead last simple really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid, Davis & pick 14 to blow Blues out of water

Remove this Banner Ad

Back